Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 67. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Do you use an ERC-20 token standard?
Yes that's right. Smiley
Why do all projects use this standard? What other standards do not exist?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Does this project have direct competitors?
Well, there is always competition, you can not get away from it Smiley
Are they competitors who are already working in this field or are at the same stage as the tokenbox?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Do you use an ERC-20 token standard?
Activity: 329
Well, there is always competition, you can not get away from it Smiley
Activity: 700
What types of funds will this platform support?
as far as I know it will be investment funds with active portfolio management. Index funds, including with a traded token on the exchange
and funds following active trading strategies
These are all crypto-currency funds?
In the sense of?
I mean funds with crypto-currency assets?
Well, actually, yes
In addition to crypto-currency funds, developers also plan to open other types of funds
What are these funds?
Such funds as: closed real estate funds, conservative investment funds, hedge funds, private equity funds, and others
Wait, this is only in the plans, but the developers did not promise that the funds of such types will be represented on the Tokenbox.
And I do not see any obstacles to opening such funds. The blockchain of technology is actively developing. Tokenization of real assets is not such a distant prospect as it seems to me.
First you need to wait for the project to start, while we can only talk about it and no more.
First of all, you need to make sure the tokensale is successful! And then you can already talk about launching the platform Wink
do you think there will be any problems with this?
I do not think so! The project looks very confident and competitive
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
as far as I know it will be investment funds with active portfolio management. Index funds, including with a traded token on the exchange
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
In addition to crypto-currency funds, developers also plan to open other types of funds
What are these funds?
Such funds as: closed real estate funds, conservative investment funds, hedge funds, private equity funds, and others
Wait, this is only in the plans, but the developers did not promise that the funds of such types will be represented on the Tokenbox.
And I do not see any obstacles to opening such funds. The blockchain of technology is actively developing. Tokenization of real assets is not such a distant prospect as it seems to me.
First you need to wait for the project to start, while we can only talk about it and no more.
First of all, you need to make sure the tokensale is successful! And then you can already talk about launching the platform Wink
do you think there will be any problems with this?
Activity: 329
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
What are these funds?
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
What are these funds?
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
What are these funds?
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
What are these funds?
Activity: 588
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
What are these funds?
I do not understand what these funds do and how they work Huh
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
What are these funds?
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
What are these funds?
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
In the sense of?
In the sense of?
Pages:
Jump to: