Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 69. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Which currencies will support the inner purse of the tokenbox?
What exactly would you like to know?
A list of crypto currencies and fiat currencies that will be supported by this purse. Is there such a list?
Well, I do not think that somewhere there is a similar list. The developers said that it will support many different currencies
Well ok.
What about tokens?
What kind of tokens do you mean?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
A list of crypto currencies and fiat currencies that will be supported by this purse. Is there such a list?
Well, I do not think that somewhere there is a similar list. The developers said that it will support many different currencies
Well ok.
What about tokens?
Activity: 560
Yes exactly. Also, new currencies will be added with the progress of the platform development Wink
Activity: 588
So what about the pre-sale campaign?
And what exactly do you want to know? I thought all the information about this has already been said
I wonder how this campaign was successful? How much investment did they collect?
This information is not disclosed by the developers, but I think that more than successful! Smiley
I also heard from some insiders that this pre-sale campaign was very, very successful! Wink
How did you know that? Where did you hear that?
Maybe he just follows the insights, for some news channels, or even communicates with the developers
I also try to follow the project, but I have not heard such news. It is very interesting to learn the sources so that I too can follow it!
Have you already joined the official telegram chat?
No, but is there something interesting about the project?
Actually, yes. All the latest news and insides appear there first!
Wow
Did not know about it!
Now I will definitely join! Smiley
Activity: 329
And what exactly do you want to know? I thought all the information about this has already been said
I wonder how this campaign was successful? How much investment did they collect?
This information is not disclosed by the developers, but I think that more than successful! Smiley
I also heard from some insiders that this pre-sale campaign was very, very successful! Wink
Maybe he just follows the insights, for some news channels, or even communicates with the developers
I also try to follow the project, but I have not heard such news. It is very interesting to learn the sources so that I too can follow it!
Actually, yes. All the latest news and insides appear there first!
Activity: 574
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I correctly understand that after the start of the project, some funds will receive an investment in a sum of $ 6,000,000? Every fund? How much will such funds be?
Of course not! $ 6 million is a common bank for funds that will receive investments from developers
Hmmm...
But in what proportion will this amount be divided?
This no one knows, it will be up to the developers themselves! Smiley
We will see this after the start of the project!
Do you believe in the success of this project?
Naturally! I consider him one of the best among other things ICO scam
Let's hope that it is so! Smiley
Activity: 560
Activity: 476
I correctly understand that after the start of the project, some funds will receive an investment in a sum of $ 6,000,000? Every fund? How much will such funds be?
Of course not! $ 6 million is a common bank for funds that will receive investments from developers
Hmmm...
Naturally! I consider him one of the best among other things ICO scam
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hmmm...
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: