Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 71. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
It is very interesting how the project will develop in the first time
What are you talking about?
I mean after the project is launched, whether the platform will work successfully
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
What are you talking about?
Activity: 602
Activity: 574
Hmm..
And on what terms could you participate in the TGE campaign Huh
Well in the beginning it was only for large investors and those who are familiar with the developers.
Then the campaign was expanded and any interested person could participate in it, if they invest a certain amount of money.
What is the amount of money? How much it?
The minimum amount is $ 50,000
Wow
This is a very large amount!
That's why the pre-sale campaign was not available for everyone Smiley
But what is the advantage of participating in the pre-sale?
What are the bonuses?
Why not just wait for the official launch of ICO?
I really do not know the details.
I guess some discounts or something like that
But this is not so important, because the official sale of tokens will start soon!
Yes exactly!
It remains to wish good luck to the developers! Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hmm..
Well in the beginning it was only for large investors and those who are familiar with the developers.
Then the campaign was expanded and any interested person could participate in it, if they invest a certain amount of money.
Wow
What are the bonuses?
But this is not so important, because the official sale of tokens will start soon!
Hmm..
Wow
What are the bonuses?
Hmm..
Wow
What are the bonuses?
Hmm..
Wow
Hmm..
Wow
Hmm..
Hmm..
Hmm..
Hmm..
I've been following the project for a long time, I checked their work today and I really liked it! Well done!
What do you mean?
They edited WP, lightPaper appeared, as a whole information about the project became more understandable and voluminous, it's great
Is it possible to talk about something special?
Of course, this indicates that the developers do their work, are engaged in the project and constantly develop it.
But it seems to me that they should do this, before the start of the pre-sale is left a little, as far as I know
Of course, not all developers pay so much attention to their project.
Actually, the prodding sale has been going on for a long time!
Wow..
Realy?
I thought it would start on November 14
On November 14, the TGE begins
But pre-sale was available a long time ago
I do not quite understand the difference
The pre-sale was closed
And TGE is a campaign for all comers.
I've been following the project for a long time, I checked their work today and I really liked it! Well done!
What do you mean?
They edited WP, lightPaper appeared, as a whole information about the project became more understandable and voluminous, it's great
Of course, this indicates that the developers do their work, are engaged in the project and constantly develop it.
But it seems to me that they should do this, before the start of the pre-sale is left a little, as far as I know
Wow..
Realy?
I do not quite understand the difference
What do you mean?
Wow..
Realy?
What do you mean?
Wow..
Realy?
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: