Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 70. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I correctly understand that after the start of the project, some funds will receive an investment in a sum of $ 6,000,000? Every fund? How much will such funds be?
Of course not! $ 6 million is a common bank for funds that will receive investments from developers
Hmmm...
But in what proportion will this amount be divided?
This no one knows, it will be up to the developers themselves! Smiley
We will see this after the start of the project!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
So what about the pre-sale campaign?
And what exactly do you want to know? I thought all the information about this has already been said
Activity: 574
So what about the pre-sale campaign?
I correctly understand that after the start of the project, some funds will receive an investment in a sum of $ 6,000,000? Every fund? How much will such funds be?
Of course not! $ 6 million is a common bank for funds that will receive investments from developers
Hmmm...
This no one knows, it will be up to the developers themselves! Smiley
Activity: 602
Hmmm...
Activity: 574
Ahahah  Grin LOL
It looks very funny!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It is very interesting how the project will develop in the first time
What are you talking about?
I mean after the project is launched, whether the platform will work successfully
Well, of course, the developers are putting considerable effort into the PR of their platform
Even if there is a good PR campaign, then where are the guarantees that people will invest in funds and traders?
The developers have prepared a special program to maintain the first funds of its platform
Well, what is the essence of this program?
The developers plan to invest $ 6 million in the first funds on their platform, they allocate a special budget for this.
Wow
Sounds like easy money for founders of funds Grin
For these investments, funds will be carefully selected, not everyone will receive investments from developers. And besides, it will not be possible to steal the investment
I wonder why it will not be possible to steal, what can prevent it?
The fact is that the fund holder or trader has no right to withdraw money from investors outside the platform of the tokenbox Smiley
Wow... interesting
I did not know about it
I mean after the project is launched, whether the platform will work successfully
Well, of course, the developers are putting considerable effort into the PR of their platform
Even if there is a good PR campaign, then where are the guarantees that people will invest in funds and traders?
The developers have prepared a special program to maintain the first funds of its platform
The developers plan to invest $ 6 million in the first funds on their platform, they allocate a special budget for this.
Wow
For these investments, funds will be carefully selected, not everyone will receive investments from developers. And besides, it will not be possible to steal the investment
It is interesting by what criteria will these funds be selected
I do not know, the developers themselves will choose these funds
Wow
The fact is that the fund holder or trader has no right to withdraw money from investors outside the platform of the tokenbox Smiley
Wow
It is interesting by what criteria will these funds be selected
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Wow
Wow
Wow
Pages:
Jump to: