Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📈[ICO] Tokeneo Exchange - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 16. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I checked your website and read information presented in there. It looks like it has a huge potential for success. I am hoping the best for this project. I want to know the specific way to convert cryptocurrency into tangible goods and services quickly.
Activity: 70
Here is now a very exciting and interesting question, how long do you need to wait for the addition of tokeneo tokens on the exchange?
I still hope that the team and the project will be successful in the future.
copper member
Activity: 107
Where do we envision tokeneo to be in the next 5 years?

Great question. We encourage you to check out our new and updated whitepaper here: www.tokeneo.io
copper member
Is Tokeneo a decentralized exchange? Where can I see your contract address?

Hi Rebecca. Tokeneo in a centralized exchange, however going the decentralized way is very much part of our roadmap. Smiley

Activity: 25
Where do we envision tokeneo to be in the next 5 years?
Activity: 58
What should be the minimum amount of investment to receive daily income from Tokeneo. And is it possible to deduce profits directly to your MasterCard card in the future?
Activity: 58
 Is Tokeneo a decentralized exchange? Where can I see your contract address?
copper member
914% Average Profit! ICORating Explains Why Investors Love Crypto Exchanges!

Read more - check out the blog post.

Join Whitelist: www.tokeneo.io

Activity: 46
How can we buy the tokens without the token price? How many tokens will I get after the completion of ICO?
Activity: 46
What is the total value of this project? How will you determine the price of the token?

Activity: 71
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, pre-mines, buying, spending, discounting, and/or burning any tokens?
Activity: 69
How often will the airdrops for the community appear?
Activity: 98
What are the benefits of using your own tokens instead just going for ETH or BTC? Wouldnt that be easier way?
Activity: 70
I wonder how the coin will fare against other coins on exchanges. I see they offer high returns but will it be enough?
copper member
Activity: 78
As I am going to participate in this ICO, Can anyone please explain me the allocation and distribution of tokens?

Hello BitSeth
Please refer to our Whitepaper. You will find your answer there. Smiley
Activity: 48
Can I participate in your Airdrop? When will you distribute the tokens if I'll participate ?
Activity: 45
As I am going to participate in this ICO, Can anyone please explain me the allocation and distribution of tokens?
copper member
We proudly present our newly acquired advisors, Robert Wojciechowski and Igor Haleta.
Check out the full team on tokeneo.io and join Whitelist to don't miss the opportunity.

copper member
Post work scenes at Tokeneo

We are close to unveiling our MVP, stay tuned.

Pages:
Jump to: