Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📈[ICO] Tokeneo Exchange - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 17. (Read 4546 times)

copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
10 DAYS LEFT!

The wait is nearly over. With just 10 days left for our ICO, join our Whitelist today!
www.tokeneo.io

Activity: 70
I would like to know, till date, how much have you raised (if you’re allowed to disclose this information that is) and how much of your goal have you already reached?

Their website says that they have already reached their hard cap and soft cap and have way exceeded their target. I'd say its going great!
copper member
Activity: 78
Our much-awaited MVP is coming soon!

JOIN WHITELIST: www.tokeneo.io

Activity: 84
I would like to know, till date, how much have you raised (if you’re allowed to disclose this information that is) and how much of your goal have you already reached?
Activity: 98
How does this project stand to gain profit for the uptake of the project?
How do you plan to generate income for your platform,as running it will cost the money?
With your pre-sale starting soon. I would like to ask that which kind of wallet do you suggest as suitable for storing tokens?
Thank you
Tokeneo is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Thank you so much for this. This is really helpful and the fact that this project is already rated by such big platforms is great!
Activity: 2
Tokeneo is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
The team is really confident, when we examine the details of the project, I see a team that can be very successful in the future, I think it can be invested with confidence, I wish them success
I think the project will get to the heights. As the community will unequivocally support and help the further development of the project. That's the way it should be.
Your bounty seems attractive. Can I participate in your bounty? Do you require anything?

Yeah, the only condition is that you need to be a part of their telegram group.
You can join their bounty programme here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-tokeneo-worlds-1st-community-owned-crypto-exchange-4927074
It's definitely a great bounty!
copper member
Activity: 378
Tokeneo  team has flourished their private mock-up in accordance with which investors by procedure of their contribution in the overt donation
a really interesting project that includes even those who have no formal knowledge about token exchanges. a great way out of this situation
This project can bring stable profit to investors for these years. I think that Team will support and help achieve the set goals.
Activity: 48
Your bounty seems attractive. Can I participate in your bounty? Do you require anything?
this idea is excellent and i like it. i would like to see this project as a leader in this business. i hope you manage to achieve your goals
Interesting project. The team is very solid and we can clearly see that these guys came up with the idea a long time ago. I will dive deep into it soon. Thanks
I would like to know what is the age of this project and how much has this project raised so far?

I think this project is really recent and new. Their pre-sale starts soon, we'll know more about their progress then.
Pages:
Jump to: