Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📈[ICO] Tokeneo Exchange - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 15. (Read 4586 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What will be the price of the TEO be set at? I’m curious to know this

The price of the TEO will depend on the final amount raised during the ICO.
Activity: 84
What will be the price of the TEO be set at? I’m curious to know this
Activity: 70
I see huge potential in what I've read in your white paper. But, do you have any competitors? And if so, could you please point out your advantages comparing with the others?

Among many, it is the first exchange you can really own. Every token holder can participate in the distribution of profits from the transactions on the exchange and receive a 50% of the profit generated daily.
I cannot find the link to Airdrop. Can anyone help me with that?

As far as im aware, i dont think they have an airdrop up and running as of yet. Although, I may be wrong. In that case if the devs could provide us with the link, that would be great

Activity: 20
Your team is quite supportive. Official TG group is highly active which increases the knowledge about the project among members of the project.
Activity: 45
I cannot find the link to Airdrop. Can anyone help me with that?
copper member
Activity: 78
Sneak peek at Tokeneo's exchange final look. The MVP is around the corner!

Join our whitelist at tokeneo.io

copper member
Activity: 78
Just four more days for our much awaited ICO.

Join our whitelist today: tokeneo.io

I see huge potential in what I've read in your white paper. But, do you have any competitors? And if so, could you please point out your advantages comparing with the others?

They have many advantages over other crypto based exchanges. You can check out their light paper to know more about the same!
How do you plan to struggle against competition from other major competitors and exchanges of this market? Do you have any unique features?

Tokeneo has many features unique to their project. Like for example, they offer periodic airdrops, daily pay-outs, 90% investor control and 50:50 revenue sharing model.
How do you plan to struggle against competition from other major competitors and exchanges of this market? Do you have any unique features?
What is your projected target for the ico for this project?
I can see a lot of VP's in your team, listed in the website. Do you have any quotes or videos with them ?

The best way to know more about these VP's or advisors is to check out their website and if not this then you can always check out their medium. They have brilliant articles and interviews on the same!
Your website says your ICO starts on 8th October, is there any last minute checks we need to take prior to buying tokens? I am very excited to see what comes from this project

I think the only requirement to take part in their ICO is joining their whitelist. You can find the link to the same on their website. Hope this helped!
I can see a lot of VP's in your team, listed in the website. Do you have any quotes or videos with them ?
Your website says your ICO starts on 8th October, is there any last minute checks we need to take prior to buying tokens? I am very excited to see what comes from this project
Can the Tokeneo token holders sell their tokens at any time they want or do they have to sell it during particular time periods?
Your roadmap says you’ll be working on fiat integration during the Q1 stage of 2019. Have y’all started working on this already?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It is clear in case of any fall of these markets exchanges will be last survivals or will resist till end. Right now in changing scenario exchanges related to cryptocurrencies are highly attractive especially which have revenue sharing programs. I have just reached out to this project as there are few days to funding round I will be reading more about some features and conditions about it.
Pages:
Jump to: