Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities - page 10. (Read 49506 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 107
⭐️ TokenStars Project Grows: 10 News of February ⭐️

How will I get +3% TEAM tokens that you wrote about in the medium article? Is it for everyone? Or just for new purchases?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
First celebrity management platform on blockchain
On how many years will you look for the first advertising contracts for young athletes or stars?

We already have some. You can check our plans on the website and in the whitepaper for the details.
You write that you will be ready to pay the transfer to another country for a young athlete. And will you at the same time help to move their parents and employ them in a new place?

That is not planned if I'm not mistaken.
Do you have contacts with the best sports academies? This would help you develop young athletes, I believe.

Yes, we do have actually. As well we have connections with top ex-sportsmen and coaches.
You should understand that the development of young athletes is the cost, investment, if you can say so. How many a year will you be willing to invest in the development, for example, of a young football player?

We have some plans for that matter:
Hello, i converted my ACE tokens for TEAM. When i will get my tokens for both Bounty campaigns?

All the bounty tokens are delivered after the end of token sale. If you converted to TEAM, now you have to wait till March
It would be cool if you focused on increasing the advertising revenue of athletes and stars. What do you think, how much interest would you be able to increase them?

We will increase overall revenue so almost every young athlete will be interested.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
On how many years will you look for the first advertising contracts for young athletes or stars?
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
You write that you will be ready to pay the transfer to another country for a young athlete. And will you at the same time help to move their parents and employ them in a new place?
Activity: 280
Do you have contacts with the best sports academies? This would help you develop young athletes, I believe.
Activity: 350
You should understand that the development of young athletes is the cost, investment, if you can say so. How many a year will you be willing to invest in the development, for example, of a young football player?
Activity: 406
Hello, i converted my ACE tokens for TEAM. When i will get my tokens for both Bounty campaigns?
Activity: 112
It would be cool if you focused on increasing the advertising revenue of athletes and stars. What do you think, how much interest would you be able to increase them?
⭐️ TokenStars Project Grows: 10 News of February ⭐️

🚀 Time flies fast!  ❄️ February ❄️ is almost over, and we have exciting news to share! From fantastic Redfoo (LMFAO) as our new advisor (🔥wow!) to an extended crowdsale and bonus time — take a look at 10 new milestones we achieved together.

And we also answer all the burning questions:

❓ When will I get my tokens?
❓ What about the exchanges?
❓ What are the up to date results?

Read more here:
https://medium.com/@TokenStars/tokenstars-project-grows-10-news-of-february-5621a94d1f25

⭐️ Update on the TEAM token sale timing ⭐️

💼 Distribution of TEAM tokens will start on March 7th.

🔓 All tokens will be unlocked and transferable on March 29th, as planned.

📈 The exchange listing is planned for March, 30th, as announced earlier.

💰 TokenStars continues the negotiations with crypto funds.  These funds need more time to conduct the due diligence of the project, so we decided to extend the token sale to the March 28th.

‼️ This change will not affect the token distribution process and dates

Remind me, please, when the sale of the TEAM tokens finishes?

They plan to end ICO on February 28. You have little time to jump in and buy some TEAM tokens.
If I make a purchase for 5 Btc, can I expect an additional discount?

Yes. When you make a purchase with more than 5 BTC, you will have some great bonuses of +20%. Grab it! Total bonuses are up to +40%
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
A project that concern about the celebrities is new in crypto i think this is the first time. The project is ambitious and the future market for sports is huge.
Activity: 2
Hello everyone, I love this project  Smiley
Activity: 336
Remind me, please, when the sale of the TEAM tokens finishes?
In general, the sale should end on February 28. But I guess that the timing can be increased.
Pages:
Jump to: