Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities - page 7. (Read 49505 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
You have got a nice support level of 1500 satoshis on the market.Will it be broken in the near future and what are the new antirecords we will see?
Hello, tell me please. is it necessary to undergo the KYC procedure to obtain Bounty. "Proof of address (a recent utility bill, with your name indicated, or other official document verifying your address) *" If I do not have such documents, since communal bills are not paid on my behalf? After ICO ACE has already had such a problem with KYC, you just damage your reputation and this also scares many people off platform.

KYC became an ordinary thing in the crypto world lately. And more and more often it is needed even for the bounty participants.
Activity: 406
Hello, tell me please. is it necessary to undergo the KYC procedure to obtain Bounty. "Proof of address (a recent utility bill, with your name indicated, or other official document verifying your address) *" If I do not have such documents, since communal bills are not paid on my behalf? After ICO ACE has already had such a problem with KYC, you just damage your reputation and this also scares many people off platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 107
🎤 Yo, what’s up? Redfoo (ex-LMFAO) is here to answer your questions

Wow! Redfoo is answering the questions in person! He approached your ask me anything session with great enthusiasm! Respect for him.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
First celebrity management platform on blockchain
🎤 Yo, what’s up? Redfoo (ex-LMFAO) is here to answer your questions

👽 He’s sexy and he knows it – and if he had to play in a movie, it would be with aliens and time travel!

⭐️ An iconic pop star and our Ambassador, Redfoo filmed the coolest video for Ask Me Anything (AMA) session by TokenStars.

💬
“Big things coming with Redfoo, and Token Stars. Yeah, baby.”

Check out the awesome video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxOgZ4QLlR4

Activity: 224
Merit: 107
⭐️ Did you ask your question to an Italian football star and our Ambassador Gianluca Zambrotta in AMA session by TokenStars? ⭐️

⚽️ Check out if he picked yours! Here are some answers for the third celebrity AMA session by TokenStars:

Which team would be the next World Champion?
It’s not easy to choose because it is a very tough tournament. Russia that will host the World Cup could have an advantage so it can be a protagonist. Then Portugal who won the last European Championship, Brazil, France, Spain. All of them can win the trophy.

Who would you be if you did not become a football player?
It’s not easy to answer to this question but after school I had already found a job in a textile firm. My hometown Como is the city of silk, so probably I would have worked in the textile industry.

What is your life goal for the next 10 years?
My main life goal for the next 10 years is to still have happiness and health for my family. My wife, my son Riccardo, for all of us. Regarding my professional goal I’m focused on my work here in China with Jiangsu Suning FC, it’s a very important experience and I want to do my best. In the future my goal is to continue my career as a coach.

What is his vision about TokenStars?
TokenStars is a very interesting project because it assists and supports young athletes. It helps them to grow as a person and as an athlete and to achieve their goals.

Read all the answers in this article:
https://medium.com/@TokenStars/tokenstars-presents-ama-session-with-gianluca-zambrotta-b8cf1328afd

Thank you for the ama session with Zambrotta. I hope he will lead the Chinese football team to the championship. Forza!
How many tokens are being created?

It depends on the amount of the sold TEAM tokens. The hard cap is in USD but the price of the token is fixed in BTC.

Right now they have sold about 9M TEAM tokens.
Until the end of Token Sale TEAM tokens left only 3 hours!
More information about the project here - https://tokenstars.com/en/team

It's not the end of the TokenStars token sale but the end of the current bonus period of 5% additional bonus. The end of TEAM ICO is March 28.
⭐️ Did you ask your question to an Italian football star and our Ambassador Gianluca Zambrotta in AMA session by TokenStars? ⭐️

⚽️ Check out if he picked yours! Here are some answers for the third celebrity AMA session by TokenStars:

Which team would be the next World Champion?
It’s not easy to choose because it is a very tough tournament. Russia that will host the World Cup could have an advantage so it can be a protagonist. Then Portugal who won the last European Championship, Brazil, France, Spain. All of them can win the trophy.

Who would you be if you did not become a football player?
It’s not easy to answer to this question but after school I had already found a job in a textile firm. My hometown Como is the city of silk, so probably I would have worked in the textile industry.

What is your life goal for the next 10 years?
My main life goal for the next 10 years is to still have happiness and health for my family. My wife, my son Riccardo, for all of us. Regarding my professional goal I’m focused on my work here in China with Jiangsu Suning FC, it’s a very important experience and I want to do my best. In the future my goal is to continue my career as a coach.

What is his vision about TokenStars?
TokenStars is a very interesting project because it assists and supports young athletes. It helps them to grow as a person and as an athlete and to achieve their goals.

https://medium.com/@TokenStars/tokenstars-presents-ama-session-with-gianluca-zambrotta-b8cf1328afd

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
How many tokens are being created?
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Until the end of Token Sale TEAM tokens left only 3 hours!
More information about the project here - https://tokenstars.com/en/team
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
TokenStars News!

TokenStars Presents AMA Session With Gianluca Zambrotta

"... Football fans, this one is for you! The hero of our next Ask Me Anything (AMA) session is Gianluca Zambrotta, an Italian football star and our Ambassador. 2006 World Cup champion and the member of the All-Star squad, he played for Juventus, Barcelona, Milan and Italian national team. Now Gianluca Zambrotta coaches Jiangsu Suning FC in China together with the legendary Fabio Capello — and he picked some of your questions to answer!..."

⭐️ Did you ask your question to NHL Star and our Ambassador - Nikita Kucherov? ⭐️

Thanks for sharing! I am not an NHL or even hockey fan but I began to respect the Nikita Kucherova a sportsman and as a leader of his life.

Thanks a lot for your support! Stay tuned for the new AMA sessions and prepare new questions.
⭐️ Did you ask your question to NHL Star and our Ambassador - Nikita Kucherov? ⭐️

Thanks for sharing! I am not an NHL or even hockey fan but I began to respect the Nikita Kucherova a sportsman and as a leader of his life.

🏒 Check out if he picked yours! Here are some answers for the second celebrity AMA session by TokenStars:

Who was you childhood hero? Who you wanted to be like and why?
When I was a child, not many NHL games were broadcasted. Everyone was talking about Pavel Bure, so he was a hero. Also I had posters of The Russian Five: Fetisov, Fedorov, Larionov, Kozlov and Konstantinov. They prefer to play smart and show a real team work. I wanted to be like each of them.

What books have completely changed your mindset?
I think we are the ones who change our own mindset. I like reading and usually choose books about sports or athletes. Recently I’ve read “Made in America” by Chris Chelios and Daniel Milstein’s “Rule #1 Don’t be Rule #2”. It is going to be published also in Russian soon, this book really motivates and inspires.

❓ Are you good at NHL and FIFA (computer games)? Could you beat a professional football player?
I’m good enough, so I think I could. Even Russian national team (laughing).

❓ Why have you started to support TokenStars?
I just thought it would be great to help young athletes and I can do it. They should think about games, how improve their skills and not about the financial side of career. Hockey comes first, not money.

https://medium.com/@TokenStars/tokenstars-presents-ama-session-with-nikita-kucherov-b81c2328edd
⭐️ The first signed player of TokenStars Veronika Kudermetova won at the Yokohama ITF tournament in Japan ⭐️

Congratulations to Veronika! She did a great job. As I noticed she is better in doubles than in singles. She posted that she won 25K. Is the prize in US dollars?

She posted that she won 25K tournament. It is a category of tournaments (like 10K, 15K, 50K and 100K). Number means total prize money, paid to participants, including not winner only, but also finalist, semifinalists, etc. Winner get more than others, but not all the tournament's prize money  Wink Prize money in the world of tennis are counted in dollars, yes.
⭐️ The first signed player of TokenStars Veronika Kudermetova won at the Yokohama ITF tournament in Japan ⭐️

Congratulations to Veronika! She did a great job. As I noticed she is better in doubles than in singles. She posted that she won 25K. Is the prize in US dollars?

💬
"Good week in Japan🇯🇵 Winner 25k 🍣🥟 @sergey.demekhin"
- posted Veronika in her Instagram account.

💪 Veronika Kudermetova beat Dart Harriet from Great Briatin with a score of 6:2, 6:4 in the final of the prestigious ITF tournament in Japan in singles.

🏆 Now Veronika has 22 WTA & ITF titles.

🎉 Congratulations to Veronika with this victory!

TokenStars platform allows any of you to find the next rising star in sports or entertainment, to be engaged in advertising contracts for PROs and to participate in their success. 

You can personally congratulate Veronika in Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgLb-ZxhYoD/

🎾⭐️ New balls, please! )) ⭐️🎾

Do you think our new ambassador and music star Redfoo can become the next promising player of TokenStars?

Watch him training:
https://instagram.com/p/BgCTrl4hoFq/

Nice video. LOL. I don't think that your new ambassador Redfoo is the next promising player for you. Yo will go bankrupt with him HA-HA-HA ))
🎾⭐️ New balls, please! )) ⭐️🎾

Do you think our new ambassador and music star Redfoo can become the next promising player of TokenStars?

Watch him training:
https://instagram.com/p/BgCTrl4hoFq/

Pages:
Jump to: