Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities - page 6. (Read 49506 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 1
Hearts, Spades, Clover or Diamond?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
First celebrity management platform on blockchain
Is Ace having RedFoo (ex-LMFAO) as their ambassador? cos I love their songs!

Well, as other user says, Redfoo is TokenStars Ambassador, and ACE (as well as TEAM and STARS) is a part of TokenStars platform.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I would better say that the whole TokenStars platform has Redfoo as an Ambassador. If you want to divide the platform then Redfoo will definitely be more connected with TEAM token.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
⭐ Next lot in our Charity Crypto Auction – The exclusive Head tennis racket with the autograph of Robin Söderling ⭐

👉 Robin’s career highlights include reaching two consecutive Grand Slam finals at the French Open in 2009 and 2010, and an ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title at the 2010 Paris Masters.

👉 In 2014-2015 Robin Söderling took the role of Tournament Director at Stockholm Open.

👉 In 2017 Robin Söderling joined TokenStars in the role of advisor and will help to develop the tennis stream of the platform.

⚙ Join our blockchain-based Charity Crypto Auction! Make your bids in Contests & Charity Module and win exclusive items from the Stars!

100% of the money is donated to the charities.

🎁 Bid for awesome unique gifts for yourself, friends or family! Payment options: Ethereum, BTC.

https://goo.gl/f3Hxkn

I think you have mistaken the methods of payment. I see on the website payments like BCH, ACE and TEAM and I don't see any sign of BTC.

Oh, that's right, thank you so much for letting us know! We will fix it.
⭐ How about another great crypto memorabilia? New lot – The exclusive autographed tennis racket and white T-shirt from Cedric Pioline ⭐

👉 Throughout his career, Cedric Pioline reached the men's singles final at the 1993 US Open and at Wimbledon in 1997 and won Davis Cups in 1996 and 2001. He also won 5 ATP tournaments in singles.

👉 Currently, Mr. Pioline is the Co-Captain and coach of French national team.

⚙ Join our blockchain-based Charity Crypto Auction! Make your bids in Contests & Charity Module and win exclusive items from the Stars!

🎁 Bid for awesome unique gifts for yourself, friends or family! Payment options: Ethereum, BTC.

https://goo.gl/Tvi9fG

It was long-long ago that you have added new auction lots to the charity crypto auction. I don't know if the new lots become more popular and receive more bets from fans.

There were few people who didn't win the Auction, so this is one more cool item and one more chance for them  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 107
⭐ Next lot in our Charity Crypto Auction – The exclusive Head tennis racket with the autograph of Robin Söderling ⭐

👉 Robin’s career highlights include reaching two consecutive Grand Slam finals at the French Open in 2009 and 2010, and an ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title at the 2010 Paris Masters.

👉 In 2014-2015 Robin Söderling took the role of Tournament Director at Stockholm Open.

👉 In 2017 Robin Söderling joined TokenStars in the role of advisor and will help to develop the tennis stream of the platform.

I think you have mistaken the methods of payment. I see on the website payments like BCH, ACE and TEAM and I don't see any sign of BTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 107
⭐ How about another great crypto memorabilia? New lot – The exclusive autographed tennis racket and white T-shirt from Cedric Pioline ⭐

👉 Throughout his career, Cedric Pioline reached the men's singles final at the 1993 US Open and at Wimbledon in 1997 and won Davis Cups in 1996 and 2001. He also won 5 ATP tournaments in singles.

It was long-long ago that you have added new auction lots to the charity crypto auction. I don't know if the new lots become more popular and receive more bets from fans.

🎁 Bid for awesome unique gifts for yourself, friends or family! Payment options: ETH, BCH, ACE, TEAM.

🎁 Bid for awesome unique gifts for yourself, friends or family! Payment options: ETH, BCH, ACE, TEAM.

Hello, tell me please, when will be next TEAM token distribution? Thank.

Hi. One was today. The next will be on March 28 and 29.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Hello, tell me please, when will be next TEAM token distribution? Thank.
⭐️ Sky is the limit for the collaboration with our ambassador Redfoo! ⭐️

Read his AMA session in our latest Medium post - don't forget to check if your question got answered:
https://medium.com/@TokenStars/tokenstars-presents-ama-session-with-redfoo-ac393ea71a44

Hello, tell me please. is it necessary to undergo the KYC procedure to obtain Bounty. "Proof of address (a recent utility bill, with your name indicated, or other official document verifying your address) *" If I do not have such documents, since communal bills are not paid on my behalf? After ICO ACE has already had such a problem with KYC, you just damage your reputation and this also scares many people off platform.

Hello. Our lawyers recommended us that everybody should pass KYC for security reasons.

Speaking about the documents, you can provide any other proof of residence, i.e. bank statement.

As for the hole KYC procedure, ACE didn't have any problems. It just becomes an industry standard if we speak of KYC.
Is it only recommended for bounty hunters or necessary? These are two big differences. And I don't know too how to proof my address

The KYC is not needed for the TEAM bounty participants.
The KYC is needed for the Airdrop participants and the ACE bounty participants who converted ACE into TEAM.

You can use bank statement which is the easiest way if you live in a legit place.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Hello, tell me please. is it necessary to undergo the KYC procedure to obtain Bounty. "Proof of address (a recent utility bill, with your name indicated, or other official document verifying your address) *" If I do not have such documents, since communal bills are not paid on my behalf? After ICO ACE has already had such a problem with KYC, you just damage your reputation and this also scares many people off platform.

Hello. Our lawyers recommended us that everybody should pass KYC for security reasons.

Speaking about the documents, you can provide any other proof of residence, i.e. bank statement.

As for the hole KYC procedure, ACE didn't have any problems. It just becomes an industry standard if we speak of KYC.
Is it only recommended for bounty hunters or necessary? These are two big differences. And I don't know too how to proof my address
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
You have got a nice support level of 1500 satoshis on the market.Will it be broken in the near future and what are the new antirecords we will see?

I guess it is hard to discuss the prices when the market is falling.

We paid 0.1 BTC for 1,000 TEAM. The ICO price of 1 TEAM is 10,000 SAT

Let´s hope it does not go down to 1,500 SAT

TEAM already devaluated a lot due to the BTC pricedrop.

Of course, it depends on the date you have purchased BTC to spend for TEAM. So with cheap BTC it's cheaper to buy the TEAM tokens as the price is fixed in BTC.
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
You have got a nice support level of 1500 satoshis on the market.Will it be broken in the near future and what are the new antirecords we will see?

We paid 0.1 BTC for 1,000 TEAM. The ICO price of 1 TEAM is 10,000 SAT

Let´s hope it does not go down to 1,500 SAT

TEAM already devaluated a lot due to the BTC pricedrop.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Until the end of Token Sale TEAM tokens left only 3 hours!
More information about the project here - https://tokenstars.com/en/team

It's not the end of the TokenStars token sale but the end of the current bonus period of 5% additional bonus. The end of TEAM ICO is March 28.

Yes!
Thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: