Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities - page 9. (Read 49505 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
First celebrity management platform on blockchain
⭐️ Our Ambassador and football legend Lothar Matthäus shares his thoughts about TokenStars! ⭐️

💬 "I’ve met with TokenStars team to donate a signed jersey to their charity auction.
In #football, team is everything - you grow together, you get better together, you win together. With TEAM by TokenStars, you join the global community of sports fans, celebrities and leading brands! Are you in?"

Take a look at the social posts:
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/lothar.matthaeus/posts/1935191039827804

Instagram:
https://instagram.com/p/Bfshq4snYqJ/
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
🏒🥅⭐️ TokenStars presents AMA session with pop star and our advisor - Redfoo (LMFAO) ⭐️🥅🏒

Will it be a live event like broadcasting on Youtube channel or just a video record of Redfoo answering on the parking lot? ))

It would be more like broadcasting on YouTube Smiley

Great! I hope Redfoo chooses my question and answer it personally. Will you announce the answers here separately?
TokenStars is preparing AMA session with Gianluca Zambrotta

Here are some thoughts from Gianluca:

As an Ambassador of  TokenStars, I wanted to be among the first to try their platform which connects celebrities and fans :star: And it's amazing! There is crypto charity auction going on right now, where you can bid on my signed Jiangsu Suning F.C. jersey :soccer: and support SILVIA Onlus, a non-profit fund which helps children in hospitals

Gianluca has several times used his Instagram to post something about TokenStars. Why other ambassadors like Valery Karpin or Tommy Haas didn't post anything in their social networks?

Well, you are talking of the personal communications of each person. Let's see what will happen next.
🏒🥅⭐️ TokenStars presents AMA session with pop star and our advisor - Redfoo (LMFAO) ⭐️🥅🏒

Will it be a live event like broadcasting on Youtube channel or just a video record of Redfoo answering on the parking lot? ))

It would be more like broadcasting on YouTube Smiley

As an Ambassador of  TokenStars, I wanted to be among the first to try their platform which connects celebrities and fans :star: And it's amazing! There is crypto charity auction going on right now, where you can bid on my signed Jiangsu Suning F.C. jersey :soccer: and support SILVIA Onlus, a non-profit fund which helps children in hospitals

Gianluca has several times used his Instagram to post something about TokenStars. Why other ambassadors like Valery Karpin or Tommy Haas didn't post anything in their social networks?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it
TokenStars is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Wow! That's awsome!

🎧 A pop star with 6.5 million subscribers and more than 3 billion (!) views on YouTube, an author and producer of megahits like “Party Rock Anthem” and “Sexy and I know it”, Redfoo won over 43 music awards, including 11 Billboard music awards, 4 World Music Awards,5 MTV Music Awards and 2 Grammy Nominations.

TokenStars is preparing AMA session with Redfoo. Everybody is welcome to ask him questions.

🎥📺 Redfoo will prepare video answers for all the interesting questions! Let's GO!

⏰ Please register all your questions in this google form until February 27 12:00pm PDT. You've got about 24 hours.
https://goo.gl/forms/4U3itZv1hkvd15km1
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
TokenStars is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
TokenStars Presents AMA Session with Lothar Matthaus

If you could ask one question to your favourite football player, singer or actor, what would it be? TokenStars recently handled an ‘Ask me anything’ session with a football legend and our ambassador — Lothar Matthaus. After collecting your questions, we’ve asked Lothar to pick the most interesting ones to answer.

FIFA World Cup champion and the member of FIFA 100 list of the greatest living football players chosen by Pele, Lothat Matthaus chose six questions about football, crypto, personal motivation — and even about his own favorite celebrities. Check if your question made it to the list!

https://medium.com/@TokenStars/tokenstars-presents-ama-session-with-lothar-matthaus-5913c69170fc

Great news! Did you have a chance to ask him questions? It's a pity that he answered only 6 of them (

Yes, it is so indeed. You can try asking our next star Luca some more questions!
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
TokenStars presents Ask Me Anything (AMA) session with football legend and ambassador – Gianluca Zambrotta
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdsJWbB1Y_rH4RpnN7ysOfXKzo4ICbeOU3o2lDeuRZGG5EQvw/viewform

You can register your questions until February 26 12:00 PM PDT. I hope it is an interesting AMA Wink

If you could ask one question to your favourite football player, singer or actor, what would it be? TokenStars recently handled an ‘Ask me anything’ session with a football legend and our ambassador — Lothar Matthaus. After collecting your questions, we’ve asked Lothar to pick the most interesting ones to answer.

FIFA World Cup champion and the member of FIFA 100 list of the greatest living football players chosen by Pele, Lothat Matthaus chose six questions about football, crypto, personal motivation — and even about his own favorite celebrities. Check if your question made it to the list!

https://medium.com/@TokenStars/tokenstars-presents-ama-session-with-lothar-matthaus-5913c69170fc

Great news! Did you have a chance to ask him questions? It's a pity that he answered only 6 of them (
Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Good, that you have extended the public sale till March 28.

It's good that they have prolonged ICO without changing the listing and distribution periods. The two are still planned for March.

Yes, thanks!
Hello, i converted my ACE tokens for TEAM. When i will get my tokens for both Bounty campaigns?

Just wait for the distribution. The latest plan is to start TEAM tokens distribution on 7th of March. But I don't know how they will do it if bounty continues in March.
Good, that you have extended the public sale till March 28.

It's good that they have prolonged ICO without changing the listing and distribution periods. The two are still planned for March.
Activity: 406
Hello, i converted my ACE tokens for TEAM. When i will get my tokens for both Bounty campaigns?

All the bounty tokens are delivered after the end of token sale. If you converted to TEAM, now you have to wait till March
Okay, thank you so much for help. Good luck. TokenStars is great project and awesome idea.
How will I get +3% TEAM tokens that you wrote about in the medium article? Is it for everyone? Or just for new purchases?

For everyone purchased tokens until February 28.
Pages:
Jump to: