Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO - page 51. (Read 56932 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Guys, what are talking about? when i opened whitepaper and saw there BLACKHOLE just at the begginig i stoped on it and closed Cheesy guys that want to be investors good luck, buy that sweetie and enjoy
p.s. dont forget to remove wrapper Cheesy
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello,

White isn't complete in the website, just 4 pages, please check that,

Regards!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
why no option to buy with eth?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Can anybody help me and send 0.5 coin to Tndgz6TirS3q8HLwXRANXEt6ysudJBD5dC? Fogot to buy 1 coin more for fee.

sent 1 coin to you

sent me 2501 for free. i know you have a lot of premine.

Now you started begging? Seriously, you are nuts

Check available coins in http://explorer.tokugawacoin.com and check max coins. You will then come to know it is 5% pre mine

Maybe he has realised this is real.. Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Can anybody help me and send 0.5 coin to Tndgz6TirS3q8HLwXRANXEt6ysudJBD5dC? Fogot to buy 1 coin more for fee.

sent 1 coin to you

Now you started begging? Seriously, you are nuts

Check available coins in http://explorer.tokugawacoin.com and check max coins. You will then come to know it is 5% pre mine
Activity: 555
Merit: 250

sent 1 coin to you

Activity: 1064
Merit: 633

sent 1 coin to you

Thank you very much!

sent 1 coin to you
Activity: 1064
Merit: 633
Activity: 92
Let me know what exactly you want to see on a roadmap?

Due to privacy terms with other devs, I cannot reveal for whom I have worked with, before

OK, let's start it simple : other than making a MN what will de use of this coin be? Because if it doesn't have some use case, I can have millions of it, but nobody would buy it from me
I do not know what makes you keep writing intentionally negative FUD here, seems like someone is nuts

Due to privacy terms with other devs, I cannot reveal for whom I have worked with, before
i got it, you had done some scams with other peoples right ? it's ok dude, you only want to make some money on noobs that get scammed easily right ? you dont need to feel ashamed of yourself.

Helo dev.. I am interested in this project .. But where do I get a wallet?

You can download wallet from website http://tokugawacoin.com
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Helo dev.. I am interested in this project .. But where do I get a wallet?
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
I see that all other Masternode developers are now JEALOUS and are writing here

LOL grow up guys

I will prove it to  you. This coin will give huge profits to all once it is on exchanges.

I have handled coins before

I have been Advisor for other Masternode coins, I have more experience than you noobs have

Can you give us some examples of coins and MN you handled?
Cause it sounds to good to be true, plus the main figure in the coin's presentation website is a fictive character.
I don't say it cannot be possible. But I think you should give some clarifications, details, assurances, so that we know not to miss out on a great opportunity. Because, as far as I can tell, it really looks very scammy. But honestly I want you to prove me wrong.
Exactly this - there is no use case. There is no real roadmap. There is only some really fancy HTML work with more of the same - buy this now!!!
Activity: 92
I see that all other Masternode developers are now JEALOUS and are writing here

LOL grow up guys

I will prove it to  you. This coin will give huge profits to all once it is on exchanges.

I have handled coins before

I have been Advisor for other Masternode coins, I have more experience than you noobs have

Can you give us some examples of coins and MN you handled?
Cause it sounds to good to be true, plus the main figure in the coin's presentation website is a fictive character.
I don't say it cannot be possible. But I think you should give some clarifications, details, assurances, so that we know not to miss out on a great opportunity. Because, as far as I can tell, it really looks very scammy. But honestly I want you to prove me wrong.
going to buy only if it get listed on cryptopia, such scam, that coin adds nothing, dev only know to talk about roi, no new features etc. btc atleast had way to go, compare btc to that scam is pure nonsense or bad joke.
Activity: 105
After a conversation with the dev I feel this is a genuine project and so I have invested, if you take the time to talk to people instead of just posting negative posts then you might be able to make the right decision also.

https://join.slack.com/t/tokugawacoin/shared_invite/enQtMjY4MTk0NDA5ODA4LTcyYTFhZjZiNzllZjkwNmRjNTFjZThiMmFhNzk0ZTk5YTVjMGJhMWI2NWY2ZDZjNmU4NGEwYzYwZWEyN2RiZmM 
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
it seems like this is a good ico, because usually ico project from japan very promising,
 hopefully this project can be successful
Pages:
Jump to: