Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO - page 53. (Read 56932 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 250
so much steal attempt or as one says, ez money... cmon "dev" your coin is shit if you wanted 100000000000% roi you would create some copy of strb or any other pos coin.... and wait  to it dump till 1 sat. no one going give you free money, bastard.
stay away from this scam... if dev sent me 2500 coins i would change my mind.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Why i should buy this coin ?
Because it is masternode coin. Hımmm Roll Eyes  that makes this coin special ? nothing more ?
Where are the Team Members ? There is just one guy and when you google it ;'' 6 Best Group Dating Apps To Try With Your Friends - Bustle'' .
You see this result. There are really nice ICOs and running projects.

Do not buy that kind of useless coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
You should have launched with the capability to run a cold wallet + linux vps masternode setup, this is by far the most popular masternode configuration

Hot cold configuration guide:
https://github.com/TokugawaCoin/Tokugawa/blob/master/Tokugawa%20Hot%20cold%20guide.txt
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

hello dev,

whatever the masternode ROI is high, the coin price of the masternode could dump totally
like (the new coin ITZ with price now  200$ from 2000$ !! and this coin has released in less than 3 months !!!) check link: http://mnrank.com/

please dev we need answer for the following question:

what does make this coin has a prospering future ? does this coin relate to a smart contract (like etheruem) or does it have a  social community
  ( like steem), I mean the successful coin has a solid base that makes the coin value appreciates in the future, so what did you do for that ??

ROI is super high right now in 6000% + because of low number of Masternodes. The ROI is designed to be 1000% With 100 MN.
Take advantage of being lucky birds
Activity: 283
Merit: 116
dandruff1138, why did your account have no activity for more than a year? Account purchased or stolen? Also, your account changed the email address.

Activity: 60
You should have launched with the capability to run a cold wallet + linux vps masternode setup, this is by far the most popular masternode configuration
Looking forward to launch on Biggest Japanese exchange qryptos.com from Quoine.com |
|And CoinExchange.io as well as Cryptopia in 1 month!|

You can Buy coins right now in ICO at @ 50 cents per coin. You can buy on tokugawacoin.com site by  signing up and then purchasing coins in the automated ICO coin purchase process. You can then start masternode instantly and start earning right away

Always make new order for every deposit, do not pay 2 times to same BTC address. If you paid only partial amount, then make new order for remaining amount. Only this way the Automated payout of TOK coins happens
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
how much coin to run masternode?
2500 coin to run masternode  Wink
Activity: 12
how much coin to run masternode?
Activity: 11
very good project !
when it will be on exchange?
brand new
Activity: 0
Anyone know what i have to put in % Reward on MN config? TY
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
1000% ROI and ICO sale? That's very risky.
You can download wallet from http://tokugawacoin.com

We have youtube video for more information. I wonder what else you wanted
Activity: 435
Premine 5% but not mine. LOL

No wallet, no exchange, less infomations.

Waste my time for read it
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
|Looking forward to launch on Biggest Japanese exchange qryptos.com from Quoine.com |

ROi will reduce with more number of Masternodes. Be the early birds to get the huge rewards.

Nice Smiley looking forward to see this on Cryptopia, it's where i do most of my trades! You can also list it on coinsmarkets, they're very fast to add coins and, for the moment, they still do it for free, I think. The more trades, the better Cheesy
|Looking forward to launch on Biggest Japanese exchange qryptos.com from Quoine.com |

ROi will reduce with more number of Masternodes. Be the early birds to get the huge rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: