Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO - page 49. (Read 56932 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
The guy Taumo Sato is not real. He is there just for some formalities with exchanges.

We cannot reveal our team due to local government bodies

BTC founder SATOSHI NAKAMOTO is also not a real person, why you buy BTC then?
Because BTC is actually established and useful.

Meanwhile you're just baiting idiots who think that "omg Japan" and "omg 1000% ROI" means they'll make money, when in reality they'll just have 10 times more worthless shit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
The guy Taumo Sato is not real. He is there just for some formalities with exchanges.

We cannot reveal our team due to local government bodies

BTC founder SATOSHI NAKAMOTO is also not a real person, why you buy BTC then?
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Hey, can you explain this stock image? and tell us who you really are?

https://www.123rf.com/search.php?word=43748007&imgtype=0&t_word=&t_lang=en&orderby=0&t_word=&t_lang=en&oriSearch=middle&sti=mgjb609dz0vz6ynsgl|&mediapopup=43748007

SCAM alert do not put anything in this scam project - Also this project is not from Japan just full of lies - the dev will run off with your BTC

I laughed hard. Thanks dev, thanks for this.

I'm sad for those who bought.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hey, can you explain this stock image? and tell us who you really are?

https://www.123rf.com/search.php?word=43748007&imgtype=0&t_word=&t_lang=en&orderby=0&t_word=&t_lang=en&oriSearch=middle&sti=mgjb609dz0vz6ynsgl|&mediapopup=43748007

SCAM alert do not put anything in this scam project - Also this project is not from Japan just full of lies - the dev will run off with your BTC
Activity: 37
Guys this is a massive SCAM please do not even send 1 cent to this scammer check out this TOUMA SATŌ who is SOFTWARE ENGINEER AT SCSK CORPORATION - is lies the photo is just a generic stock image

https://tineye.com/search/aa3d4dce6b21a609848f7a3b40874dc3599d0eab/

There is no director for this company - it is not Japanese its some dude pretending it is - SCAM
BTC transactions are now normal again all over the world. You can buy TOK coins using BTC from our http://tokugawacoin.com website
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
what bag are you shilling?
i dont know about this one
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
so much fake account, nice try on scam.

same with harvestcoin. Sigh..sooo many masternodecoins showing hundreds and thousands of ROI percentages..UNTIL it hits an exchange.. this is crap and bullsh*t
They can offer any ROI they want. If there are too many coins the value will dump. So increasing the interest on the coin doesn't do jackshit if the coin has no inherent value.

Surprised people don't even understand supply and demand on this forum.

hope dev hasnt scammed a lot of people, cause it will dump hard when listed on exchange... he even made fake accounts trying to deceive people...

looking to the good side of that scam is that investors will do a takeover as dev runaway with the btc. same old history, it occured with force coin recently.

Just watch man...no need to much bad think. 46 nodes online done.

says the fake account lol  Grin

same with harvestcoin. Sigh..sooo many masternodecoins showing hundreds and thousands of ROI percentages..UNTIL it hits an exchange.. this is crap and bullsh*t
They can offer any ROI they want. If there are too many coins the value will dump. So increasing the interest on the coin doesn't do jackshit if the coin has no inherent value.

hope dev hasnt scammed a lot of people, cause it will dump hard when listed on exchange... he even made fake accounts trying to deceive people...

looking to the good side of that scam is that investors will do a takeover as dev runaway with the btc. same old history, it occured with force coin recently.

His account "recently changed e-mail" too and suddenly reappeared after being unused for two years.

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
The team cannot be shown unfortunately as the local government bodies do not allow this for us

Also note that even BTC's Satoshi Nakamoto is not a real person

YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT
YOU WONT SHOW YOUR FACES BECAUSE YOUR SCAMMERS
Activity: 42
Im interested in Japan from early years, your project seems cool, so what is your special offer for coins?
Activity: 17
Every coin faces criticism. We are with you Tokugawa coin  Wink
Activity: 27
This is a special coin for sure. Invested already.

I like the new technology that they have and the exchanges that they are going to approach

The team cannot be shown unfortunately as the local government bodies do not allow this for us

Also note that even BTC's Satoshi Nakamoto is not a real person
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Can anybody help me and send 0.5 coin to Tndgz6TirS3q8HLwXRANXEt6ysudJBD5dC? Fogot to buy 1 coin more for fee.

sent 1 coin to you

sent me 2501 for free. i know you have a lot of premine.

Now you started begging? Seriously, you are nuts

Check available coins in http://explorer.tokugawacoin.com and check max coins. You will then come to know it is 5% pre mine
ofc, i dont want to spent a peny for your scam. if you dont want to sent me for free its ok. but not gonna invest on that shit. well, you can try to pump it a lot when it get listed, but i think you gonna dump hard after the fake pump. congrats on your project, maybe after 2month i buy some coins at 1 sat.

What makes you think it's a scam? Roll Eyes

Code:
Trust summary for dandruff1138

This user's email address was changed recently.

Hint: It is
i try to look on facebook page but its look like not an official of ICO project???https://www.facebook.com/Tokugawacoin its just have 38 friends and all are womens..
Pages:
Jump to: