Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TRANSMISSION – FAST AND LOW-COST WORLDWIDE CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS - page 5. (Read 74868 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Would be nice with some news..

It rather seems like there won't be some news Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Would be nice with some news..
I would like to know. I recently participated in the subscription company. I received a certain number of tokens on my account. Has connected to a purse. Question: When will these tokens become coins and will be traded on exchanges?
after platform launch because transmission want have self exchange before get listing on other exchange
maybe in years 2018 we can start trading, for now just waiting

That would also be ridiculous. Imagine you'd have to wait until they set up their own exchange in order to be able to trade the token. Seriously?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I would like to know. I recently participated in the subscription company. I received a certain number of tokens on my account. Has connected to a purse. Question: When will these tokens become coins and will be traded on exchanges?
after platform launch because transmission want have self exchange before get listing on other exchange
maybe in years 2018 we can start trading, for now just waiting
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Activity: 50
I believe you will continue with such spirit and will make this platform most successful.
This is a last news from project
https://twitter.com/tmisssion/status/923912396078485504
same in telegram channel

Glad to see that Transmission developers post some news, but i think that they need to be more active here and on another communication channels. Will be better to all investors it devs will publish a regular progress reports.
transmission seems like other ICO, after ICO ends focus on promote about product after this make platform live and last step listing in exchange. This is will take much time i think
First of all they were planed listing on exchange according a road map on a first page. And 4Q of 2018 working version of platform. But later was announced that listing only after start of platform. Looks like investments are frozen for 1 year.

That would be completely nuts if they decide to effectively freeze investments for an eternity.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
same in telegram channel

Glad to see that Transmission developers post some news, but i think that they need to be more active here and on another communication channels. Will be better to all investors it devs will publish a regular progress reports.
transmission seems like other ICO, after ICO ends focus on promote about product after this make platform live and last step listing in exchange. This is will take much time i think
First of all they were planed listing on exchange according a road map on a first page. And 4Q of 2018 working version of platform. But later was announced that listing only after start of platform. Looks like investments are frozen for 1 year.
same in telegram channel

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
same in telegram channel

Activity: 412
Merit: 13
same in telegram channel
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
Is there any kind of news or update about this project? I really have no idea about what's going on, this topic is dead...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Where to buy tokens?
You are seems a person that cannot read. Sure not bad for a look and read some posts before you where no one knows where to sell and buy this coin and the answer is no market for now
very quiet in here any news about progress this project ?
please tell me when your platform will goes live on public i hope on december
Activity: 42
Was the dev last active on September 26th or is he using another account or are other team members active here in this forum?
Kinda worried me too since this project looks very absent in term of communicating with the community.

I guess there is no need to worry as this is certainly dead -.- Another one bites the dust.
Activity: 288
Merit: 104
I think now many people are looking forward to good news from this project, because the project has long been completed but there is no exchange or market.
is there any who participate in the telegram forum of this project and have new information?

I am waiting for news too. I want to see demo.
Activity: 23
Is that system will be available in any part of the world or you will use this in only selective countries?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I think now many people are looking forward to good news from this project, because the project has long been completed but there is no exchange or market.
is there any who participate in the telegram forum of this project and have new information?
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
Was the dev last active on September 26th or is he using another account or are other team members active here in this forum?
Kinda worried me too since this project looks very absent in term of communicating with the community.
Pages:
Jump to: