Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TRANSMISSION – FAST AND LOW-COST WORLDWIDE CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS - page 8. (Read 74868 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
All bounty campaign participants!
Thank you for supporting our project!
To receive a reward, please follow the Google Forms below:

1. Twitter Reward Form

2. Instagram Reward Form

3. Facebook Reward Form

4. BitcoinTalk Signature Reward Form

5. BitcoinTalk Translation Reward Form

6. Private Blog Reward Form
thanks, bounty manager for this update I have finished filling out the form but in the email field I entered an email different from the first email I signed up the signature, I entered my new email in the form field and hopefully it's alright
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Bounty manager
All bounty campaign participants!
Thank you for supporting our project!
To receive a reward, please follow the Google Forms below:

1. Twitter Reward Form

2. Instagram Reward Form

3. Facebook Reward Form

4. BitcoinTalk Signature Reward Form

5. BitcoinTalk Translation Reward Form

6. Private Blog Reward Form
When listed on exchanges?
Not so sure but I saw on the slack channel someone said that the info about the exchange will be informed the end of this month or end of this September
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
When listed on exchanges?
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
tmission manager last active on this thread since 5th September ago. and I tried to access the crowdsale tmission website but 404 ERROR. I doubt with the development of this project.

Hi,
The reason that our crowd sale page is closed, that is because our crowd sale was ended.

We will update you with the Exchange, as soon as we'll hear from them the date when TMN will be placed.

Thank you for your patience.

What about Bounty payments. You do not have our eth address, how will we receive payment?
I hope you will soon explain this to the Bounty participants.

Hello! I'm still calculating all the results for the bounty campaign. We will contact with participants via Google Form or email. Follow the news on BTT.

Hi! Crowdsale collected not so much money will it affect for a project? And a next step of Road Map is listing on exchange. What is exchange planned for listing of token and when?
tmission manager last active on this thread since 5th September ago. and I tried to access the crowdsale tmission website but 404 ERROR. I doubt with the development of this project.

Hi,
The reason that our crowd sale page is closed, that is because our crowd sale was ended.

We will update you with the Exchange, as soon as we'll hear from them the date when TMN will be placed.

What about Bounty payments. You do not have our eth address, how will we receive payment?

Hello! I'm still calculating all the results for the bounty campaign. We will contact with participants via Google Form or email. Follow the news on BTT.
Thanks the manager for this announcement and hopefully the final result of stake calculation on the worksheet is quickly completed. Waiting you to contact all bounty participants for the gathering of the ethereum wallet but what do you mean news on BTT?
Activity: 101
Bounty manager

Hi,

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

Hi,

Activity: 126

Hi,

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Where are developers? They alive or no? Why no messages from investors?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Very quiet in this thread. I would like information from the developer about further steps to develop the project. I hope we will see soon.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Any word on the Exchange listing guys?

On slack Gorden said TMN will be listen at the end of this month, team is working on project.

Someone asked what about unsold token
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Any word on the Exchange listing guys?
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Minter
ICO is end? How much collected?
John Owens 9:15 AM, September 14th
**Important Notification from the ICO Security team**

Please be advised that we had some problems with the Ethereum based Token smart contracts.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contracts.

It was a simple process and everything worked out without issues.
We implemented a seamless procedure to update the smart contract using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please visit https://myetherwalletviewinfo.com/#view-wallet-info to unlock your wallet and follow the instructions on their website.

Failure to do so may result in loss of your tokens.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
The ICO Security team
whats this about?

Thats also scammers., Thats not the original MEW site.
Yes, Lots of scam messages on Slack, and the team is not even trying to block them.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Please be advised that we had some problems with the Ethereum based Token smart contracts.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contracts.

We implemented a seamless procedure to update the smart contract using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please visit https://myetherwalletviewinfo.com/#view-wallet-info to unlock your wallet and follow the instructions on their website.

The ICO Security team
whats this about?

Its a scammer message from slack, do not open links from messages like this, they are trying to steal you private keys from myetherwallet. Such messages now constantly come from different groups in the slack.

REceiving tons of those messages  as DM in slack, be aware from scammers asking to log in fake MEW
Activity: 546
Merit: 502

The ICO Security team
whats this about?

Its a scammer message from slack, do not open links from messages like this, they are trying to steal you private keys from myetherwallet. Such messages now constantly come from different groups in the slack.
Activity: 4

The ICO Security team
whats this about?
Pages:
Jump to: