Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TRANSMISSION – FAST AND LOW-COST WORLDWIDE CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS - page 6. (Read 74868 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Was the dev last active on September 26th or is he using another account or are other team members active here in this forum?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
One of the best systems I've ever seen.
Does anyone know in what quall exchange is it being traded?
We are also awaiting development news and news about exchange. But devs promised to listing a token only with ready product. That is why development news first of all.

Will be interesting to see regular development updates from the Transmission team. I want the information about work progress, this can help to attract more attention to the Transmission.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
We are also awaiting development news and news about exchange. But devs promised to listing a token only with ready product. That is why development news first of all.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
If you can visit some of the big trading platform that is better, I believe that many people are waiting for the late news
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Activity: 1050
hello someone. does anybody know about the progress of this coin? hopefully there is good news that can be heard in
here and of course hope that news about the market.
missed the pile of good news
Got a reward for the bounty! Thank you. But now the question? Where can they be sold? Are any exchanges planned in the near future? I see that all write that this project does not see the stock exchanges. But can there be any official statement from the team?

You may see explanation here - https://goo.gl/7nWaEe

But if i understand correct they like to listing on exchange with ready product. It is a main reason.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
How much $ raised in crowdsale? When we can trade TRANSMISSION?any update news from exchanger ??ICO price was 1 ETH = 1500 TMN,am I right? Will ICO holder receive any bonus from TMN?
Activity: 1050
Got a reward for the bounty! Thank you. But now the question? Where can they be sold? Are any exchanges planned in the near future? I see that all write that this project does not see the stock exchanges. But can there be any official statement from the team?
try reading the above post. There is an official statement from the team through facebook and for now TMN coins cannot be sold because there is no market for this coin
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Minter
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
transmission never get listing in any exchange until TMN Platform launch there are 3 reason about delay listing in exchange
https://www.facebook.com/transmission.io/photos/a.131066770844716.1073741828.130371107580949/145586096059450
i feel this project same like exscudo waiting for long time until platform launch without any clarity  Cry

I think this is the right approach. While there is no working version of the platform, the price after the ICO will go immediately down. It's a bad habit to trade right after ICO. Soon, I hope, many will go to exchanges when certain results are will received - but not earlier.

It can bee a good decision, when platform will be ready exchanges will add a Transmission token. As we can see, many tokens dropped 3-4x from the ico price without working product.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
when distribution bounty sosmed ?

Bounty Payments For Facebook has begun to be distributed, while for Twitter waiting for the count is complete.
If you have completed the Reward form, you do not need to worry.

Link for reward form ? .
I have receive a FaceBook bounty reward. Thanks for a fast work! Awaiting a Tweeter reward. And also awaiting your version of the platform!
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
transmission never get listing in any exchange until TMN Platform launch there are 3 reason about delay listing in exchange
https://www.facebook.com/transmission.io/photos/a.131066770844716.1073741828.130371107580949/145586096059450
i feel this project same like exscudo waiting for long time until platform launch without any clarity  Cry

I think this is the right approach. While there is no working version of the platform, the price after the ICO will go immediately down. It's a bad habit to trade right after ICO. Soon, I hope, many will go to exchanges when certain results are will received - but not earlier.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

Bounty Payments For Facebook has begun to be distributed, while for Twitter waiting for the count is complete.
If you have completed the Reward form, you do not need to worry.
Activity: 490
Activity: 602
I got coins for facebook. Thank you. I see in the table for twitter counted scores. I'm waiting for coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Sir Trnsmssn,   please add my eth address: 0x2e04FA2e50B6bd3A092957cAB6AC62A51220873C
twitter user: @mukulmdp
twitter link: https://twitter.com/mukulmdp
twitter  spreadsheets no: 257

facebook link: https://m.facebook.com/mdashraful.alam.9847

facebook spreadsheets no: 150

thanks sir

please sir cheak & add my eth address
Pages:
Jump to: