Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TRANSMISSION – FAST AND LOW-COST WORLDWIDE CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS - page 10. (Read 74868 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
It is best to increase the investment period more than ten days
Ten very few days to invest and collect a large sum

Really will be better to add more time for people to invest in Transmissiom ico. Now the market is very volatile and many investors are waiting for eth price stabilization.
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
It is best to increase the investment period more than ten days
Ten very few days to invest and collect a large sum
Activity: 1050
I just see the hardcap you want to reach, theres no softcap?
I think the initial plan of most projects also wanted a hard cap to be achieved if possible. For a soft cap, unsure and apparently nonexistent

hows the plan of this project?
Not sure what you are asking, but try to read the white paper

By the way, on the website I see funds that has accumulated at this time 1842.0 ETH
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
I just see the hardcap you want to reach, theres no softcap? hows the plan of this project? I think crowdsale is running slowly. just 10 days for crowdsale and 250K ETH for hardcap, its big ambitious, you must doing something bigger for marketing.
Hard Cap 30m$ = 86K ETH. Not 250K.
Usually if collected 25% it is already good. For sure 10M$ will be collected.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Not a bad idea actually. Is there a discord for this or no?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I just see the hardcap you want to reach, theres no softcap? hows the plan of this project? I think crowdsale is running slowly. just 10 days for crowdsale and 250K ETH for hardcap, its big ambitious, you must doing something bigger for marketing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I hope Transmission will be great. Good team, good concept. Livecoin - very good exchange for start.
Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
gotta be honest lack of interest in this is kinda disappointing. Hard to see much of an after market for these coins if the 50% bonus doesn't fill, or at least takes forever to fill if it ever does. Also you're project is ambitious, it's going to need funding to pull off and doesn't seem to be hitting your goals.
Is there a limit you need to fund the project get it running? If so, will you issue refunds if you don't reach those minimums.
If you aren't worried and happy with funding so far, then why would you be wiling to accept so much more money for funding than you needed to get project running? just a cash grab? Either you guys went for as much as possible to enrich yourselves or you're in danger of not reaching minimum needed to fund project. Which is it?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Attention!!!

In our Slack channel Some people received messages from user by the name Myetherwallet.

This is the website that person trying to use:

IT'S A SCAM ! http://www.myethterwallet.co/

Activity: 1050
what is minimum cap ?
I see someone ask about the same thing in slack channel. about the minimum target and there is an answer that there is no minimum target of crowdsale. please correct me if wrong
6 hours ago I bought TM using BTC. When can i expect the tokens to hit myetherwallet?
Nothing as yet in the wallet. cheers
Add custom token
TMN Token
Address: 0x9bB7Eb467eB11193966e726f3397d27136E79eb2
Token Symbol: TMN
Decimals: 4
6 hours ago I bought TM using BTC. When can i expect the tokens to hit myetherwallet?
FAQ
Will there be a lockup period of TMN tokens sold during the launch?
The tokens will be distributed within 2 weeks after the end of the token sale, but there is no lockup period.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
We have to wait until the investment ends
I guess it will go up a lot
It's going really slowly  Tongue
If this fund not include pre-sale, it rising good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Now fund raised is 1723.7 ETH, hard cap is 125K ETH, i thinks its going slowly, inversely proportional to presale. Is there a soft cap?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
It's going really slowly  Tongue
Funds raised 1693ETH on a crowdsale site. Is it included pre-ico?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I applied for airdrop. I didn't see the audit. May I join you?

In order to get airdrop, all you need to do just participate in our pre-sale.
Pre-sale is over right now.

But you still can get good bonuses within our crowd sale.

Transmission crowd sale is now open!
Pages:
Jump to: