Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚍🚍[ANN][ICO] Travelvee - Innovative Booking Platform! ✅✅ - page 24. (Read 28795 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
It's not just starting the project but it's how well it will end and come to stay. However, booking from your convenience is far better and secure than the traditional methods. Travelvee ups and seen to have eradicate the intermediaries who incurs extravagant charges. This will help travellers a long way to enjoy their experiences and stay more longer.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
I have follow similar project like yours last year and I think if you want to success in this field you must make a partnership with big hotel and airline company. I hope you already make a negotiation with such company and if yes, maybe you should tell us and I am sure it could attract more investor into your project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
We all know that there are many projects that use the concept of travel and this is a big challenge for the project team so that this project can compete with other big projects and hopefully with good goals in the future this project will get a lot of support from investors so that the project can develop.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
actually there are many projects that carry the concept of travel and can you explain the advantages of your project. because I see on the road map, your project token will only be listed on the Idex and Forddelta markets and in my opinion is less attractive to investors.
Activity: 24
Friends  Smiley

Today we have been added to the central exchange Free TRADE! TRAVEL / ETH pair  Wink

Link to the exchange

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
According to your roadmap, the Travelvee platform is supposed to come on stream on the 15th November, this is 3 days from today. Is this still in play or you'll have reason(s) to delay the launch like we see in this space.

An ANN thread where serious minded questions are supposed to be asked is replete with low quality posts like "great project", "very interesting project", "nice team", "great project with potential", etc. Looks to me like farmed accounts intended for the purpose of hyping the project.
Activity: 21
 I think price this token so goods! 777,000,000 total supply. Project from Russia is a rich country! So i think will successfuly all soon!! but need burn 20-30% token to avoid fomo. thanks
Activity: 3
Tourist objects are exposed to open and closed tenders rooms and packages at exclusive prices with large discounts. Tourists have the opportunity to compete and purchase such packages on favorable terms. In non-seasonal and week-days, tourist facilities will constantly exhibit places, rooms and tourist packages from the “Sleeping Resource” at symbolic prices for clearly defined dates. The client is given the opportunity to choose the appropriate option and purchase.

At the moment, many distribution channels offer a voucher system, i.e. Sell ​​packages with a discount of up to 70% with a large voucher validity corridor.

After purchasing the voucher, the client must contact the tourist object and discuss possible dates for which the voucher can be used. In most cases, the dates offered by tourist sites create discomfort for the client, and this system is not very popular, despite the low prices.

In our case, Travelvee strictly defines conditions and dates and gives the client an opportunity to find a suitable offer for him, and in some cases to adjust to certain offers and purchase them.

In general, all distribution channels, such as Booking.com, Priceline.com, Agoda.com, Expedia.com and many others from each sale take from 15% to 40% and thus become hidden co-owners of all tourist sites.

Travelvee has ambitions to be a partner for all its consumers. Therefore Travelvee does not take interest and commission from each reservation.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: