Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as payment. - page 3. (Read 1058 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Trocabit has a vision of making the global crypto Payments marketplace which will make use of crypto more efficient and easy for all its users. They  are also working on making the token more powerful than ETH which is a very big goal of the project. Still they have to potential to grow very high and give huge profits to its investors in the future.

Hi Joeperry,

Exactly, We want make people life better and more accessible to our virtual and Crypto world.

Participate in our Bounty Program: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountyairdropreferraltcb-trocabit-marketplace-bounty-program-3387621

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Activity: 238
Trocabit has a vision of making the global crypto Payments marketplace which will make use of crypto more efficient and easy for all its users. They  are also working on making the token more powerful than ETH which is a very big goal of the project. Still they have to potential to grow very high and give huge profits to its investors in the future.
Trocabit vision and mission is accurate with the accomplishable key aspirations and the defined goals and they aim on the token to be more potential which satisfies all the investors.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
The dev is really active answering all the questions and inquiries of every person, this implies that the team is very serious on making the platform into reality. 
hopefully until the end or until the end of this project they remain active because already many projects of this kind look good initially but eventually they fail.

Hi Efta321,

We are here 18 hours a day to answer your questions. I'm an investor and I know that what you're saying is real. I invested in so much projects also and didn't get result. We are different, believe in Trocabit and support the project that you won't regret.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Well, very good support. I believe with hard working like Trocabit support, all our question will be answered. Hope the team will keep this for a long time.
It is great to see the team be so active in the thread. It shows that the trocabit team really cares about the users and I hope they continue to be helpful to the followers of the project!
Trocabit teams active involvement with great resolutions in the platform is just trending all the people in the crypto community with the more accomplishable achievements and positive response.

Thank you all guys, this just make us more motivated to make the perfect platform for you!

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
The dev is really active answering all the questions and inquiries of every person, this implies that the team is very serious on making the platform into reality. 
hopefully until the end or until the end of this project they remain active because already many projects of this kind look good initially but eventually they fail.

Hi Efta321,

We are here 18 hours a day to answer your questions. I'm an investor and I know that what you're saying is real. I invested in so much projects also and didn't get result. We are different, believe in Trocabit and support the project that you won't regret.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Well, very good support. I believe with hard working like Trocabit support, all our question will be answered. Hope the team will keep this for a long time.
It is great to see the team be so active in the thread. It shows that the trocabit team really cares about the users and I hope they continue to be helpful to the followers of the project!
Trocabit teams active involvement with great resolutions in the platform is just trending all the people in the crypto community with the more accomplishable achievements and positive response.
Activity: 182

Hi Efta321,

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Activity: 196
I did not knew that trocabit has a bounty too. I am sure that a good bounty campaign might be helping more and more investors to come through this project and it might be really going great ahead.
They have an active bounty which really offers a good amount of shares and it ould surely be of huge profits ahead. Ths project can really be of huge profits soon and also it is doing much great.
Activity: 193
This is great news for the project! I am sure the project has a great future, and this event makes this ICO even more successful. There are great opportunities and prospects for the project, and the team as a whole. Successes and new achievements!
I did not knew that trocabit has a bounty too. I am sure that a good bounty campaign might be helping more and more investors to come through this project and it might be really going great ahead.

Hi Cabrakaned,

We've just launched the Bounty Program.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Activity: 238
I don't think that this project can fail because really it has that potentials to really give a good impact on the society and also this project is attracting some good investors to the project so the future may definately go well.

Hi PleaseSignTheMessage,

Thanks for supporting us. We appreciate your concern about the project.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Activity: 224
I don't think that this project can fail because really it has that potentials to really give a good impact on the society and also this project is attracting some good investors to the project so the future may definately go well.

Hi Efta321,

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Hi PDAngel,

We are here for you and every community!

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Hi Efta321,

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Hi Efta321,

Regards,
Team Trocabit
I think that this will be not only revolutionary, but also extremely convenient for everyone who knows what crypto-currencies are. I am glad that the crypt world is developing in this direction
I absolutely agree with you bud. I think this is where our future leads, more and more people will be into crypto currency so hopefully this pioneers to this kind of technology wont get tired of innovating. 
The project is great but will the other people gonna accept cryptocurrency as a payment? This is complicated but I hope that they will adapt the feature fast.

I like the implementation of this project. It will be very convenient to all people and will be fast and secure. I hope that they will gather a lot of products in their marketplace.

Yes, but it will surely take some time to have more products as this project is still new and still needs to improve more. With the help of active community and serious investors trocabit will be successful soon.

I probably expect that this project may still be limited due to that crypto is not yet totally accepted. And, also what kind of products that we can actually buy in their marketplace?

Hi my friend,

It's not Trocabit that will sell products. People will sell, like you, if you want to post a product of yours in Trocabit Marketplace, you post and sell.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Well, so this project is for internation or some specific areas? Because when i come to Trocabit website, it is Portuguese language? Well, i have to hard for connection to Trocabit, because my internet or Trocabit server?

Hi my friend,

Yes, Portuguese Language.
Trocabit Team is working very hard to expand the frontiers, but for this is necessary the contribution of the community of course.

We are already changing the language into English.

I Think It can be your connection, Our host is in the US. Or can be Trocabit Server Also, But for me and so many other people is completely normal the connection.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The developers are really active and they always trying to provide new updates about the project. If the developers consistently working hard like this then project will definitely achieve their goal very soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I think that this will be not only revolutionary, but also extremely convenient for everyone who knows what crypto-currencies are. I am glad that the crypt world is developing in this direction
I absolutely agree with you bud. I think this is where our future leads, more and more people will be into crypto currency so hopefully this pioneers to this kind of technology wont get tired of innovating. 
The project is great but will the other people gonna accept cryptocurrency as a payment? This is complicated but I hope that they will adapt the feature fast.

I like the implementation of this project. It will be very convenient to all people and will be fast and secure. I hope that they will gather a lot of products in their marketplace.

Yes, but it will surely take some time to have more products as this project is still new and still needs to improve more. With the help of active community and serious investors trocabit will be successful soon.

I probably expect that this project may still be limited due to that crypto is not yet totally accepted. And, also what kind of products that we can actually buy in their marketplace?

Hi my friend,

It's not Trocabit that will sell products. People will sell, like you, if you want to post a product of yours in Trocabit Marketplace, you post and sell.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Well, so this project is for internation or some specific areas? Because when i come to Trocabit website, it is Portuguese language? Well, i have to hard for connection to Trocabit, because my internet or Trocabit server?
Pages:
Jump to: