Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as payment. - page 5. (Read 1058 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I think that this will be not only revolutionary, but also extremely convenient for everyone who knows what crypto-currencies are. I am glad that the crypt world is developing in this direction
I absolutely agree with you bud. I think this is where our future leads, more and more people will be into crypto currency so hopefully this pioneers to this kind of technology wont get tired of innovating. 
The project is great but will the other people gonna accept cryptocurrency as a payment? This is complicated but I hope that they will adapt the feature fast.

I like the implementation of this project. It will be very convenient to all people and will be fast and secure. I hope that they will gather a lot of products in their marketplace.

Yes, but it will surely take some time to have more products as this project is still new and still needs to improve more. With the help of active community and serious investors trocabit will be successful soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I think that this will be not only revolutionary, but also extremely convenient for everyone who knows what crypto-currencies are. I am glad that the crypt world is developing in this direction
I absolutely agree with you bud. I think this is where our future leads, more and more people will be into crypto currency so hopefully this pioneers to this kind of technology wont get tired of innovating. 
The project is great but will the other people gonna accept cryptocurrency as a payment? This is complicated but I hope that they will adapt the feature fast.

I like the implementation of this project. It will be very convenient to all people and will be fast and secure. I hope that they will gather a lot of products in their marketplace.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Your website take so long to load for me and when I finally get there, it turned out that language is not English, So I wasn't able to read enough information, switch to another language doesn't work for me. Can someone provide me direct link to their whitepaper in English.

Yeah, same issue here, I tried to open the website but it was useless since I dont read whatever language they use and it makes absolutely no sense
Just wait and see if the developer response to this, I'm sure they will hear you guys, stay calm and keep supporting!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Your website take so long to load for me and when I finally get there, it turned out that language is not English, So I wasn't able to read enough information, switch to another language doesn't work for me. Can someone provide me direct link to their whitepaper in English.
Frankly speaking, I won't be able to find whitepaper, only roadmap too. The website is loaded long because of a long distance from Europe. Why to developers not to make convenient switching to English in one click?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
MUGOmugo, we have the Whitepaper link in our site https://www.trocabit.io

We know that is a market of giants companies. But you agree with me that we have a place for everybody, the only thing that changes is the way you use your tools. TrocaBit Will be a full technology program! With full blockchain development! And also the possibility of buying Stuffs with very low fees using Cryptocurrencies and others monetary values! Trocabit is the bridge between real world and virtual world! Bringing technology, safety, confidence and velocity to our clients! We will also make partnerships with giants private  logistics companies that will bring the products much faster without any interference!
So, we have a lot of good points that others Marketplaces need to supply, but dont do.

Thank you for the whitepaper link and i am impress thankful  with all positive ideas  that your are pointing out, now its clearer for me and hopefully also for others.  Hopefully this full technology system available also in other neighboring regions.

Thank you so much for yours positive words, you motivate us to grow more and more everyday !

Regards,
Team TrocaBit

Come and make part of the newest marketplace project, a way of bring real world tou the virtual one!

Pretty interesting idea we nee this kind if  payment gateway that accepts crypto currency,  are there any bounty campaigns that we could help boost this project?
Activity: 294
This project is really promising having a good platform and also? An interesting concept for the marketplace regarding im acceptong crypto currencies as payment. Great concept that also need a great deal to keep going here in this world of crypto currency. This community is fair in every success of every project but of course they are also making their own success. Keep doing better performance and surely Trocabit will become a successful project in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 154
I think if the team will also respond in detail to the existing questions - this will only increase the popularity of the project.
Activity: 378
I think the reception of crypto currency on the trading floor is very good, but now there are already many services offering similar services than your project is better?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Yeah, same issue here, I tried to open the website but it was useless since I dont read whatever language they use and it makes absolutely no sense
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Nice to see another peer-to-peer Marketplace who wants to use his own backed tokens for the transactions. In the last days I see  quite more startup projects in this sector. You have really serious competitors like Ubcoin and they have already a running app in some european countries and russia, which allow them to implement their marketplace project easier.
Their concepts are quite different as their target and operations are holding more pathetic and Trocabit is ultimately unique with more workable plans which will reap to hit the moon as we also have more investors and support.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Nice to see another peer-to-peer Marketplace who wants to use his own backed tokens for the transactions. In the last days I see  quite more startup projects in this sector. You have really serious competitors like Ubcoin and they have already a running app in some european countries and russia, which allow them to implement their marketplace project easier.
Activity: 238
Trocabit wants to improve people lives, the introduction of the cryptocurrency into everyday life makes it possible to buy and sell goods for cryptocurrencies through the Trocabit trading platform, this will be very convenient and safe, and users will receive large discounts when buying goods.
We can expect more transactions and the huge attention of the participants involving actively for our discounts which will grab the attention and easily we can reach our targets with such admirable plans which adds like a branded spark.
Activity: 280
Another project that serves as a "marketplace" which accepts cryptocurrency as a payment, how is this one different by other project like this? Any advantage using Trocabit than the others?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Trocabit wants to improve people lives, the introduction of the cryptocurrency into everyday life makes it possible to buy and sell goods for cryptocurrencies through the Trocabit trading platform, this will be very convenient and safe, and users will receive large discounts when buying goods.
Activity: 518
unfortunately, the link to your site does not work. can you find out the timing of your ico? Has it already passed? and tell me, do you have a bounty campaign? as I see, the activity here is not very high
it seems the project is not clear what they want and of course we are all confused with the project inj, hopefully they quickly fix this and we all can know the right.
It is better for you to have a look on the official white papers of the Trocabit platform as they have clearly me ruined the detailed information about the platform it brings you a clear understanding.
Activity: 286
This is one of the great project that many are looking for,  why? The thread is very healthy and informative to anyone, whether investors and end users are really satisfy and gain knowledge.  This platfrom technology has its own innovative structure that anybody can either pay or transact fiat or cryptocurrenccy without hassle of finding any exchanges first inorder to complete the payment transactions level. Hopefully this project will also be available in other neighboring regions to really serve potential markets.
Pages:
Jump to: