Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as payment. - page 6. (Read 1058 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
coin sales information is very complete and interesting with doing sales with multiple phases and also various bonuses, coin distribution information is also very clear, hopefully each phase of selling coins reach the target
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
It is great to see the Trocabit team be active and solve queries of users and followers of the platform. This creates a good impression on the minds of others, I hope the team continues to do so!
they seem to get the hang of it here and there i think so lets wait and see how far things go
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
unfortunately, the link to your site does not work. can you find out the timing of your ico? Has it already passed? and tell me, do you have a bounty campaign? as I see, the activity here is not very high
it seems the project is not clear what they want and of course we are all confused with the project inj, hopefully they quickly fix this and we all can know the right.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
unfortunately, the link to your site does not work. can you find out the timing of your ico? Has it already passed? and tell me, do you have a bounty campaign? as I see, the activity here is not very high

Hi Vivaldisto,

Really?  Cry

The link is : This one

See if you can get access and if you have any other trouble, contact me.

We are already developing a Bounty Program for the ICO.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
Market place that accepting a cryptocurrency as the form of payment, is something that many people will be looking for it.
Sice today, many people like like to choose a project/token that can be use as a payment method.

And still, there is still no such normal platform on which a large number of users, sellers and buyers would linger. Perhaps this platform will put to it start.

Hi Zevl193,

Thanks for your comment and support. Success for you.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Our Winners so far of our Lottery

How can I participate of this Lottery?

Very simple, you just have to buy the minimun of tokens (500 units) that you'll be already participating, our lottery is every Saturday 12:00 p.m (UST-3:00)
Activity: 182
Market place that accepting a cryptocurrency as the form of payment, is something that many people will be looking for it.
Sice today, many people like like to choose a project/token that can be use as a payment method.

And still, there is still no such normal platform on which a large number of users, sellers and buyers would linger. Perhaps this platform will put to it start.
Great platform Many big projects in my mind, Trocabit is based on a crypto-token wave Technology, will be used as a The alternative project to buy and sell goods on the marketplace platform will be successful.

Hi Toha2013,

That's right, Another good points is their own Exchange also. In distribution token will already be able to exchange the tokens in their Platform.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Great platform Many big projects in my mind, Trocabit is based on a crypto-token wave Technology, will be used as a The alternative project to buy and sell goods on the marketplace platform will be successful.
It is great to see the Trocabit team be active and solve queries of users and followers of the platform. This creates a good impression on the minds of others, I hope the team continues to do so!

Hi Prk_7,

I can't promise 24/7, but all the time that we have, we will be giving for you guys all attention.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Activity: 182
"promising technology, which promises to surpass Ethereum in 2018"

How are you going to surpass Ethereum? You are comparing a payment structure(might just be a blockchain service) to a well-established infrastructure project and you are already saying "PROMISES"? I think that's too naive.

Unless you are going to create a blockchain that will enable you to have dApps, Sharding, fast transactions (like maybe 10m per seconds) etc then you can only compete with Ethereum.

I believe that if you want to make a good progress, you should know your place first. Promise is a big word.

Hi Arvilaine,

Didn't say about prices, said about the community. Waves is promising, and you know that.
So I said that because of the community. They're different platforms, but have somethings in common of course.
I can't be certainly 100% sure of it. But when I said that Verge Coin wasn't dead, nobody believed, and now they feel sorry about it.

Thanks for your time, sorry If i wasn't 100% clear.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
"promising technology, which promises to surpass Ethereum in 2018"

How are you going to surpass Ethereum? You are comparing a payment structure(might just be a blockchain service) to a well-established infrastructure project and you are already saying "PROMISES"? I think that's too naive.

Unless you are going to create a blockchain that will enable you to have dApps, Sharding, fast transactions (like maybe 10m per seconds) etc then you can only compete with Ethereum.

I believe that if you want to make a good progress, you should know your place first. Promise is a big word.
If i’m getting it right then developers want to create a system that will make blockchain easy to understand for people, is that correct? There are same solutions in the business world…
merculet

Hi Edgar9,

No, we will create a Marketplace, like an eBay. But with Blockchain Technology.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
A marketplace like ebay will be great which will accept cryptos as payments. I thin even amazon was planning to accept payments via cryptos (Bitcoins) and that was a good move against the cryptos.

Hi Underrated,

I completely agree with you, but what makes a project succesfull is their differences between the others. That's why Trocabit came to make a revolution in this world of buying products. We won't be just a simple eBay that accepts Cryptocurrency as a method of payment. We will be a full technology and innovative platform.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Activity: 196
If i’m getting it right then developers want to create a system that will make blockchain easy to understand for people, is that correct? There are same solutions in the business world…
merculet

Hi Edgar9,

Regards,
Team Trocabit
A marketplace like ebay will be great which will accept cryptos as payments. I thin even amazon was planning to accept payments via cryptos (Bitcoins) and that was a good move against the cryptos.
I thought blockchain had no limits. Looking at this project I started thinking otherwise. Is it going to succeed u think?
merculet
Yes i think that this project can really succeed ahead and also it can have huge prfits ahead by getting a number of users to their marketplace. This project would shortly turn out to be the best soon so all the investors will really be close to the project.
There are a number of marketplace nowadays who accept cryptocurrneices as a mean of payment and i think that this project would also bring some more features infront of us which would make this project more unique.

Hi Cabrakaned,

Exactly, We won't be a simple Marketplace, we will be revolutionary and innovative.

Regards,
Team Trocabit.
merculet

Hi Edgar9,

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I thought blockchain had no limits. Looking at this project I started thinking otherwise. Is it going to succeed u think?
merculet
Yes i think that this project can really succeed ahead and also it can have huge prfits ahead by getting a number of users to their marketplace. This project would shortly turn out to be the best soon so all the investors will really be close to the project.
There are a number of marketplace nowadays who accept cryptocurrneices as a mean of payment and i think that this project would also bring some more features infront of us which would make this project more unique.
Activity: 224
merculet
Pages:
Jump to: