Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as payment. - page 9. (Read 1058 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
When i come to their website, actually i don't understand anything. And i try to change to English version, but i cannot find out the translation version???

We are already changing the language into English, but you just have to go to "Idiomas>Inglês".
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
A good idea, but not new at all, I'm not very clear about how this platform will differ from the existing trading platforms. Please clarify.
Well, there is no much differents from the existing trading platforms but you can differentiate them from the web designs.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Marketplace that accepts cryptocurrencies as payment? I understand that revolutionizing the market transaction can bring some changes in the systems but the problem is they need to have so many partners to be able to used their platform. Or the team will build a building which they sell their products which they will both accept crypto and fiat currencies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I understand that you will have a platform that will upgrade the network of stores (Vendors) who will sell their goods for crypto currency? By accessing this platform, will we be able to choose the goods and pay off the crypto? I understand correctly, your idea of the project?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
So, this project has a great dream and goal. And I love projects that has dream and serious goals. Beating the Ethereum is not so easy. It is a really great to before you achieve that, for me. But there is no impossible to those who excerts full effort and make the best they could. In this community of crypto currency, life is fair. Every projects has its own chance to become on of the top. And I am looking forward for the next move of Trocabit here in this community.

Yes, at first new projects will really face some difficulties but as time passes by I am sure that dev will make this project successful and it will have many investors and active community members soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
What sort will goods be on your marketplace? It would be desirable a reality whether the broad orientation of goods will be or specific? The project is worthy existence and will please many people who prefer payment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The project is nice. About the market you said, what kind of products of items are you gonna sell in the market? It's like online market such as Amazon or eBay? I am just curious about this.
Activity: 196
This project is interesting, but there is more other project that have the same features. The team may attract people here. What is the different of this project to the other? I hope you could address this.
Activity: 294
So, this project has a great dream and goal. And I love projects that has dream and serious goals. Beating the Ethereum is not so easy. It is a really great to before you achieve that, for me. But there is no impossible to those who excerts full effort and make the best they could. In this community of crypto currency, life is fair. Every projects has its own chance to become on of the top. And I am looking forward for the next move of Trocabit here in this community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I am not sure on whats does trocabit offer that others dont. Nonetheless this is still a good project to subscribe to.
Activity: 378
A good idea, but not new at all, I'm not very clear about how this platform will differ from the existing trading platforms. Please clarify.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
When i come to their website, actually i don't understand anything. And i try to change to English version, but i cannot find out the translation version???
Well, Trocabit look like using Portuguese as main language. Confirm that their translate script don't working. If you want know more about them via English white paper version : https://www.trocabit.io/uploads/whitepaperEng.pdf.
As you can see mission of Trocabit is so simple but very ambitious that aims to become the largest virtual Marketplace with exchanges through Crypto-coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/trocabit-tcb-21147 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Go to TrocaBit.io and create your account! Just tap in “crie sua conta” or Idiomas>Inglês>Create your account right in the beginning of the page! Then you’ll be receiving 500 units of TrocaBit! Oh, and don’t forget, next Saturday we will make a lottery of 200.000 units of TrocaBit! You can also win TrocaBit sharing your referrel link that you can find in your dashboard in “Indicados” or “indicated”, each user that you bring to TrocaBit, you’ll earn 500 units of TrocaBit also.
Thank you guys, I hope you’ve enjoyed the project! TrocaBit is not a team, is a family! Every one that is a client is also a family!

Regards,
Team TrocaBit
Activity: 20
It seems that the project is made correctly. Full information about the team about the project. Even there was a thought, maybe it's worth it to participate
‪Lottery of 150.000 units of TrocaBit this weekend! To participate just go to TrocaBit.io, sign up and buy the minimum of Tokens, 500 units! Don’t miss this chance of winning 150.000 units of TrocaBit!
Activity: 1
I liked your ideas in this Giant world that you answered for our Friend of BitcoinTalk, I see that you are very smart and know what are saying! I'm with team Trocabit.
Pages:
Jump to: