Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 24. (Read 25226 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I like your business model so badly!Smart contracts are nice, but actually do not guarantee anything. Really like your scratching games Smiley Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 237
Truegame official support
Where your project is registered? And where is your office located?
In the same country, or not? Could i come and just talk to ur team?

Our company registered under the jurisdiction of Costa Rica. Our team members live in different cities and even countries. However, you can find out about each member of the team on our website.

How is your Moscow conference going? Did you attract new investors? Or any partnership agreements were concluded?

It was a great networking experience. New contacts, new ideas of development, new investments! See more about in our pages in social networks.

How many tokens will be reserved by your team? And for how long will they be frozen?
It is important in terms of confidence, that you aren't going to sell them just right the end of ICO

15% of all tokens issued will be reserved by team. Tokens allocated
for the team will be hold for 12 months with subsequent release of not more than 5% of the total number of team tokens per month.

I believe, that China residents can participate in your sale, or not?
Our government has some troubles with crypto industry, so China is often is out of list(

Only US citizens cannot participate.

I'm interested in the full list of devices I can use this platform with

Our site is available on any devices, both desktop and mobile.
Activity: 140
Which companies will be involved in security audit of your platform?
Activity: 112
What about your servers? how many people can use the platform at the same time?
Activity: 112
project is strong, but it shouldn't be only for crypto community, blockchain-based platform is good, but the biggest part of gambling community will prefer fiat
Yep,it is obvious, TrueGame is going to integrate fiat this summer and I think that will bring their project on the whole new level
Agree, no matter what their project is based on, they are to face giants of gambling markets which has nothing to do with crypto
Activity: 126
Is the blockchain random algorithm your private one? or can other projects/platforms use it for providing fair rng evidence?
Activity: 70
Why Skrill system was implemented but not activated yet?
Activity: 97
project is strong, but it shouldn't be only for crypto community, blockchain-based platform is good, but the biggest part of gambling community will prefer fiat
Exactly, this will be done and then saturn is near ;-)
Multi sig wallets are nice. why you don't use cold wallets for jackpot for example?
Activity: 154
Yep,it is obvious, TrueGame is going to integrate fiat this summer and I think that will bring their project on the whole new level
Activity: 154
I don't quite understand,35% of funds are for jackpot, so what if someone hits jackpot just after ICO?
Activity: 280
If this idea really works, introducing API can start a new branch of gambling industry
Activity: 266
All the key points are well done, but there are still many details to pay attention too, would like to see how you will manage the platfrom when there will be far more people
Concept is clear... transparency and smart contracts, everything as it should be, good luck!
Can't say much now, many of the games are only to be released and its interesting how you will handle the problems that will appear with them
Yeah, devs, do you have plans for poker like preventing teamplay and bots?
gambling market is one of the reachest but also there are too many competitors
Can't say much now, many of the games are only to be released and its interesting how you will handle the problems that will appear with them
 I love the concept! they are not just talking about even odds! they provide proofs
Activity: 70
The idea makes sense, but will it that profitable actually if the game is fair?
I agree, the less the chances of winning the more platform is profitable
Pages:
Jump to: