Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 28. (Read 25229 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Truegame is a currently trading iGaming project that intends to implement a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. where users will be able to gamble and participate in prize draws using TGAME tokens.

By the way, how does TG token rates affected by ETH rates?

1 ETH is pegged to a certain amount of TGAME, so when you buy ETH with fiat now and use it directly to buy TGAME, you make quite a nice deal ;-)

You need less fiat money to buy 1 ETH, so you need more money to buy the same amount of TGAME. But what about post ico period? When the token is being traded Huh

No. You get something like 12K TGAME (regarding the actual bonus) at the moment for 1 ETH

--> 1ETH = 380 $ ---> 12k TGAME = 380 $

--> 1ETH = 1380 $ ---> 12k TGAME = 1380 $

‘you need less money to buy..’ ofc
Just a little mistake
Activity: 97
Truegame is a currently trading iGaming project that intends to implement a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. where users will be able to gamble and participate in prize draws using TGAME tokens.

1 ETH is pegged to a certain amount of TGAME, so when you buy ETH with fiat now and use it directly to buy TGAME, you make quite a nice deal ;-)

You need less fiat money to buy 1 ETH, so you need more money to buy the same amount of TGAME. But what about post ico period? When the token is being traded Huh

No. You get something like 12K TGAME (regarding the actual bonus) at the moment for 1 ETH

--> 1ETH = 380 $ ---> 12k TGAME = 380 $

--> 1ETH = 1380 $ ---> 12k TGAME = 1380 $

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Activity: 126
Have you got a Private sale? It is possible to attract huge sums during it, may be even reach a hard cap Grin
Activity: 112
Hey, am I right? There is a minimum to invest is 0.2 ETH. What if I have LTC? I saw that you accept it
You can ask the team on telegram, they are very active and you'll get some help quite quickly!

I think he could ask in all the possible networks, but what is the reason?  Angry
Dev answered me as well. Just keep waiting

I agree with Mith19 that in telegram most of project managers answer faster. However, I don’t like telegram, I follow like 15 projects and it’s hard to read, btt is just more convenient!

You can manage it by muting the channels / groups. Would be nice to create folders and put all ICO channels there for examole =)
Bitcointalk's talk is much bigger for projects' reputation than telegram. The content here must be more informative
Hey, am I right? There is a minimum to invest is 0.2 ETH. What if I have LTC? I saw that you accept it
You can ask the team on telegram, they are very active and you'll get some help quite quickly!

I think he could ask in all the possible networks, but what is the reason?  Angry

I agree with Mith19 that in telegram most of project managers answer faster. However, I don’t like telegram, I follow like 15 projects and it’s hard to read, btt is just more convenient!
Activity: 308

Activity: 469
Merit: 16
This is a great project, a new beginning to the world of gaming with a great potential and a great opportunity.
Activity: 238
There are too many gambling projects on blockchain!

How are you going to compete with them?

Just can't imagine what could you have, that others don't?
Did you check the white paper? There they show a detailed comparison to other gambling projects!
Activity: 266
There are too many gambling projects on blockchain!

How are you going to compete with them?

Just can't imagine what could you have, that others don't?
Activity: 14

that project will be succeed. i saw a lot of project just like this before
Activity: 70
Dev, i wasn't at the conference in Moscow, but i want to watch review or smth else ) Do u have a video?
This project is indeed great.. with a working platform unlike other which only has whitepaper and MVP.. Kudos to the team and investors..

I also appreciate investing in developmentof the existing one, not in that is at the 'idea' stage. Ideas that I found on bitcointalk are awesome. People are like genious. But they are ideas and nothing more actually.
The main problem is how to do that in reality. So I csn see how truegame does.
Activity: 28
This project is indeed great.. with a working platform unlike other which only has whitepaper and MVP.. Kudos to the team and investors..
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Pre-sale stage 2 is running on and we'd like to report that Truegame's ICO collected more than 70% of the stage target sum 🎯💲💲💲 Hurry up, do not miss your chance to get 30% bonus on this stage! 🎁

I’ve read 70% at first hehe
Is it possible to vote for you on any listings or smth? I also could write a little review if needed. I would like to help in promotion of TG.
You can pm me if I could do more (and have some more tokens as well  Grin Grin)
Pages:
Jump to: