Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 25. (Read 25226 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
you state that a player can always check if the jackpot available, so then he wont play and you wont get money
Activity: 101
I can't say wether I will invest or not but I like your platform so I will play)
Activity: 77
The idea makes sense, but will it that profitable actually if the game is fair?
copper member
Activity: 237
Truegame official support
What is your contract address and how many decimals? I just want to examine your token on etherscan

TGAME token smart contract: https://etherscan.io/token/0xf8e06e4e4a80287fdca5b02dccecaa9d0954840f
Contract source code: https://etherscan.io/address/0xf8e06e4e4a80287fdca5b02dccecaa9d0954840f#code

I am interested in this project, will there be any public events like A&Q sessions with developers or smth like that?

You can ask any question in our chat room: https://t.me/truegame_chat
and watch a video on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NLPf7AAn6sFxOiH1GFI4A

I wish, i would try it, but i have an Iphone Cry Why life is so unfair?
However, tomorrow i will try it on my girlfriend's phone, she has a samsung)
Then i'll send you a feedback, where i can do it?

The IOS app will be launched in May 2018, according to our road map. You can send feedback to our telegram chat https://t.me/truegame_chat or write us here: [email protected]

Honestly not all the things are 100% clear to me, but the whole model is quite simple.
I wonder how TrueGame team may maintain low commissions, why will they be low? What about software and hardware safety / guard?

We optimize our smart contracts to minimize commissions. These are constantly being worked on. As for security, we plan to audit and hackathon (see the roadmap)

Hi, dev! Do you plan any events in the near future? Or attending the conferences?

Truegame team took part in Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Tallinn and in Cryptoevent Moscow recently. You can find info about plans in our social networks.

This project can be very big? devs do you have any partners already?

We plan to occupy a significant market share, see our financial model in the WP. Partners are represented on our website.

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
It seems like it's going to be successful, it's still in the presale phase now and so far the solf cap was achieve and it has reached
4336 ETH already. I like to know more about this project, its potential in the future and of course plans where this will be listed for exchange.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Hello, is there any minimum investment per person? I see the project high rated on some ico sites
Activity: 8

Hi! I didn’t expect to see such a project!!! I’m impressed that there are guys who are quite serious
Activity: 112
I wanna know more about how you gonna expand in future.
This is vital, if you want be a global project Wink So, tell me, please

Especcially, it would be interesting to know about US and China markets, both of them are really huge.
Do you plan any events in those countries? Or other sort of marketing tricks?

Agree, as i understood, all team is from Russia. (correct me, if i'm wrong)
Thus, they need to find ways how to cover more countries.. It could be a problem Huh

Look at their "Advisers' squad", it's all over the world, so it won't be a problem for them to cover rest of the world )

They are not just from other countries, but also have a huge experience in this industry: bwin, bitcoin.com. lottoland etc. It is equally important Wink
Activity: 42

Especcially, it would be interesting to know about US and China markets, both of them are really huge.

Thus, they need to find ways how to cover more countries.. It could be a problem Huh

Look at their "Advisers' squad", it's all over the world, so it won't be a problem for them to cover rest of the world )
Activity: 126

Activity: 98

Activity: 280
I see in your twitter, that you've participated in CryptoMadness survey and your opponent was a sapien.network.. Who are they? Your competitor on this market?

It's going on, you still can vote Wink Truegame is leading by the way, they have 30 % more!

Actually, it didn't surprise me, cause i truly believe in this project
Activity: 98
I see in your twitter, that you've participated in CryptoMadness survey and your opponent was a sapien.network.. Who are they? Your competitor on this market?
Oooh.. i've missed the 2nd stage and 30% bonus (
I was waiting a perfect time to buy, thought, that Eth will go deeper
and forgot that stage is finished soon (

Don't worry, dude! Now it's 20%, that's pretty big too Wink
Oooh.. i've missed the 2nd stage and 30% bonus (
I was waiting a perfect time to buy, thought, that Eth will go deeper
and forgot that stage is finished soon (
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Hi dev!Very nice model constructed aronud a usual thing. I'm also very curious about the results of preICO, but I can't find it anywhere.This is quite a good gaming platform, integrated int blockchain. Good luck to you!

you may find current progress right on the website. there is info on bonuses as well  Cheesy
ah, if you are talking about private sale, they collected more than 3000 ETH
Activity: 154
Hi dev!Very nice model constructed aronud a usual thing. I'm also very curious about the results of preICO, but I can't find it anywhere.This is quite a good gaming platform, integrated int blockchain. Good luck to you!
Activity: 84
I really like the model the TrueGame has.You have almost done everything and work.I just signed up for the whitelist and create a profile on the website.Wish you good luck
Money from the ICO is essential for the big jackpot and prizes for the players?A lot of work done.Very good project. I appreciate very much that you’ve already developed your platform.
Pages:
Jump to: