Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 33. (Read 25229 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It is safe to say that the opportunities provided by Truegames should be appreciated by fans of online gambling.This scheme attracts attention, and the value of tokens is likely to increase over time. Therefore, investments in TGAME at the moment seem quite promising and able to bring high profits.

I’d add even with a falling crypto market it seems so good in the case company decides to fix the price in dollars.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
the project is interesting and unique, the project has a service to add new games every month.they have a great team I believe his token sales will be a success
Activity: 59
Where your project is registered? And where is your office located?
In the same country, or not? Could i come and just talk to ur team?
Activity: 126
safe, fast and absolutely random, that should be fun)

What's really exciting about Truegam is that games will be totally random there! It is a new level for gambling Smiley
Activity: 308
Well gambling was always popular but still how can you state it will stay popular and especially why this platform will be popular?
Obviously that's a hobby that many people enjoy, you can make money playing, and if poker is concerned gambling can be even a profession, so I doubt that gambling popularity will decrease
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It is safe to say that the opportunities provided by Truegames should be appreciated by fans of online gambling.This scheme attracts attention, and the value of tokens is likely to increase over time. Therefore, investments in TGAME at the moment seem quite promising and able to bring high profits.
Activity: 252
safe, fast and absolutely random, that should be fun)
Activity: 98
 Yeah, this project is already well known among the community but how are going to attract even more people?
Finally I can be sure that games are not manipulated)love how they handled that problem
very innovative idea and friendly design, this will be a great project
 look forward to more games on your platform, different people enjoy different things
Activity: 84
blockchain based gaming idea is just mindblowing! really amazing!
Activity: 70
This project offers quite a unique content, I think that is the the key for success! Wish luck!
Activity: 154
Well gambling was always popular but still how can you state it will stay popular and especially why this platform will be popular?
You can endlessly talk about TrueGame strengths,features and advantages, concept is really impressive. Well done!
Very smart platform and on of the most promising ICOs today on the market. For sure I will invest
Activity: 98
Really strong team, no wonder this project gonna go far
Activity: 280
you say we can trust you becaus of blockchain technology but i think much things can be done on a code level, what's about that?
they have an open code, so it is highly unlikely
Well yeah there is no doubt that truegame is credible and reliable project! the hardest issues of gambling industry are being handled here
Activity: 140
I guess it is one of the projects that is not only profitable for investors but also you can have a lot of fun playing!
Activity: 266
As a solution to the many gambling industry problems truegame is the best you can imagine. Very impressive!
Pages:
Jump to: