Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 29. (Read 25229 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
This project is really good and I see that it will be successful!
Activity: 112
what your advantages comparing to your competitors?
now crypto becoming a bit unstable because of new google policies for example, how it will affect you
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
using smart contracts is much more trusted than a company holding your money
Need more good news.
Activity: 126
using smart contracts is much more trusted than a company holding your money
Activity: 154
Potential is huge, we are waiting for more news
Activity: 70
When I can learn more about token of this project?
many people already support it, very good for investment
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
Pre-sale stage 2 is running on and we'd like to report that Truegame's ICO collected more than 70% of the stage target sum 🎯💲💲💲 Hurry up, do not miss your chance to get 30% bonus on this stage! 🎁

I'm glad!! 70% is a lot. And this speaks to the fact that people like TRUEGAME. They are not even afraid of the low price of Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 237
Truegame official support
Pre-sale stage 2 is running on and we'd like to report that Truegame's ICO collected more than 70% of the stage target sum 🎯💲💲💲 Hurry up, do not miss your chance to get 30% bonus on this stage! 🎁

Activity: 97
Team are you going to participate in any public events

They've alredy been to different conferences and events, you can check their telegram or twitter!
Activity: 84
Yeah, gambling will always stay on top, nice industry for blockchain
Team are you going to participate in any public events
Activity: 97
I highly recommend this project!

Everybody who is convinced the that whole topic of online gambling, sports betting (which will also be implemented in the future, check the roadmap/whitepaper/telegram) will gather even more importance in the future should definitely grab some ether and should invest! The whole project, the team and the tech are overwhelming!
Activity: 280
Activity: 140
Great project! I was dreaming about gambling in a safe and protected way!
Activity: 266
dream of playing poker when you sure that the game is even, hope you add it soon
I'm also interested in poker but I wonder how Truegame will cope with other problems of poker like teamplay?
Activity: 238
I have tried 0.5eth and now i have 6012 tokens, A great platform offering a wide range of games, I wish success and good luck to the team.
like that team are professionals with a lot of exprience, so I know that my money are in the right place
Pages:
Jump to: