Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 31. (Read 25229 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Interesting idea!!!
I liked this project! seems pretty promising!!!
Can anyone know his weaknesses?
Give information,please?

Weaknesses:
1. Not quite clear whether american guys may participate and even play games legally after ICO
2. A number of competitors (TG has lots of comparative advantages though)

These problems are not a big deal, however, would be nice to make the situation aronud US clear Smiley
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Interesting idea!!!
I liked this project! seems pretty promising!!!
Can anyone know his weaknesses?
Give information,please?
Activity: 70
 This project will be loved by the gaming community
Clear vision and experienced team make this product competitive. I wish a success!
Activity: 112
 Don't quite get it, which crypto currencies will be integrated?
Activity: 252
proven product!looking forward to it success!
Activity: 280
 I worry about security issues, are you planning to test your patform's vunerability
Activity: 238
A tremendous project. A great platform offering a wide range of games. The scalable architecture allows for tremendous growth.
Activity: 154
Hope you will gather a large audience! this project can become big one day
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
one of the blockchain advantages is anonymity, but will I have to have an account in this platfrom to play or can it be done only through smart contracts?
Through the stock exchanges you can easily be tracked.
Activity: 280
Today many projects are concerned only about their benefit so you won't invest in them, what do you think about this one guys?
Well, there is a gambling indsutry behind the whole platform so it will benifit not only the devs but the whole community because many problems of gambling are handled via blockchain
one of the blockchain advantages is anonymity, but will I have to have an account in this platfrom to play or can it be done only through smart contracts?
Activity: 126
with this project online gambling can become so credible as it has never been before
It will boost customers confidence and interest for sure
with this project online gambling can become so credible as it has never been before
blockchain implementation can change gambling industry dramatically
 I'm interested in the full list of devices I can use this platform with
Activity: 154
The online gambling market is big now, we will see how this porject influences this industry
 I suppose you can trust this project as it recieved positive feedback from professional community
Today many projects are concerned only about their benefit so you won't invest in them, what do you think about this one guys?
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Your project caused my interest. I saw something similar, but with advanced functions. Haven't you heard of the Membrana platform? A multifunctional project https://membrana.io/
Pages:
Jump to: