Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever - page 2. (Read 28802 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Tokens had to be delivered by the end of January, but it was not. No communication, no respected commitment. I regret having believed in the project. I hope to see my money again sooner or later.

it is very sad, that the team decided to deceive its participants. this suggests the lack of seriousness of the project and the lack of prospects
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Tokens had to be delivered by the end of January, but it was not. No communication, no respected commitment. I regret having believed in the project. I hope to see my money again sooner or later.
copper member
Activity: 280
Changing Car Ownership forever
Contract address? Decimals? Symbol (FLEX?)?

Bounty tokens are not distributed yet
You will receive a message when we start
Please, can someone tell me the data (contract address, decimals,symbol) to add the flex token in myetherwallet? Thank you.
Contract address? Decimals? Symbol (FLEX?)?
copper member
When will Flex tokens be delivered to the investors? Is it possible to know on which exchanges (in addition to Hotbit and Bancor) will be listed the Flex token? It would be better to have more news updated by management.

We sent out emails this week
Bounty participants will receive their tokens in March
copper member
Hey. I have a question
At the moment, are you only selling used cars or is it already possible to rent a car for a long term?

We will start this new service in March
Then you can get any car as long as you wish
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hey. I have a question
At the moment, are you only selling used cars or is it already possible to rent a car for a long term?

As the project manager themselves wrote, you'd better contact them in their Telegram channel . I am sure you will get an answer to your question
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Hey. I have a question
When will Flex tokens be delivered to the investors? Is it possible to know on which exchanges (in addition to Hotbit and Bancor) will be listed the Flex token? It would be better to have more news updated by management.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I like the activity in this project. I see active managers, and an active team here. it helps participants to be sure of this project.
copper member

Hello community,

what do you think of the current market situation?

Do you believe it is the right timing to list FLEX on an exchange or is it better to wait until the market recovers at least a little bit ?

In my opinion, there's no hurry with the exchanges.
In the current market an unnecessary dump would be preprogrammed and this should be avoided.
But when the market will recover is very difficult to estimate.

For me it would be important to find out final numbers for sale and bounty program Smiley
And since it was mentioned here. is that really so? is the entire sheet checked again for correctness? since one week there have been no changes.
Yes, I have the same question about the raised funds on the ICO. And respectively about bounty pool. I hope managers will answer this question as soon as possible..

Has this question been made in the telegram group of this project? That is what can be done now because almost all project levels are more active in telegram groups than thread.

Yes you are right

We will ask in the Telegram group as well

Thanks
Activity: 616

Hello community,

Do you believe it is the right timing to list FLEX on an exchange or is it better to wait until the market recovers at least a little bit ?

In the current market an unnecessary dump would be preprogrammed and this should be avoided.

For me it would be important to find out final numbers for sale and bounty program Smiley
And since it was mentioned here. is that really so? is the entire sheet checked again for correctness? since one week there have been no changes.
Yes, I have the same question about the raised funds on the ICO. And respectively about bounty pool. I hope managers will answer this question as soon as possible..

Has this question been made in the telegram group of this project? That is what can be done now because almost all project levels are more active in telegram groups than thread.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
It's around 2 weeks since Ico finished, but the site seems not updated yet. If it continues like that, I think there will be a misunderstanding. It might look okay, but some people will judge it as a negative thing. Work with sprightly is truly expected from a project.

Hello community,

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

Hello community,

Hello community,

I absolutely agree with you. I also think it's better to wait out the listing on exchanges until good times Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Absolutely now.

Why? I think one month later at a stable market is better for listing.
Activity: 2
Hi,

Your ICO listing Application is approved and successfully listed on ICOscale platform. 

Check it: https://icoscale.io/ico/trustedcars-flex/

Thanks.
Activity: 669
Merit: 10

Hello community,

Regarding to the current market situation: Great time to buy more  Cheesy
But it is a bad time to list a token on an exchange
Indeed, what you say is that if you look at the current market situation, of course this is a good time to buy as much as possible, but I think that depends on the personal decisions of each, of course
Pages:
Jump to: