Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever - page 8. (Read 28802 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey all.
It isa great plan with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it's Android. Do you have any iOS app already?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This is a project that I strongly believe in its breakthrough, which really benefits the community. Low weekly payment: The users  benefit from the platform use as the transparent fair  pricing with no hidden costs enables them to easily  acquire different models of vehicles with a short contract
Activity: 97
nowdays, some ICO rating score depends on money.
I still worry about extension of ICO. I already invested my money in here.
I want to know what's partnership or technology new.
copper member
Activity: 280
Changing Car Ownership forever
i'm sorry if this question was already sounded but from my personal experience European blockchain start up's don't care about listings and community after token sale events, what about you, do you already negotiating with exchanges? If yes then maybe you can disclose some details about this? Or at least designate a time frame after token sale for listings on liquid exchanges. Hope you understand my position.

Hello NakiRR.
We are in negotiations with different exchanges at the moment. We will announce as soon as confirmed and signed. The large exchanges don’t allow to use their name for marketing purposes until everything is signed and fix. We will announce exchanges as soon as we can confirm.
Activity: 26
Great project here. Stakeholders, do ensure to partake in the TrustedCars Flex short Review as we together move this  remarkable project forward. Allah bless us all! [Suspicious link removed]/2vBWkLt
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
i'm sorry if this question was already sounded but from my personal experience European blockchain start up's don't care about listings and community after token sale events, what about you, do you already negotiating with exchanges? If yes then maybe you can disclose some details about this? Or at least designate a time frame after token sale for listings on liquid exchanges. Hope you understand my position.
copper member
Dome already emailed my concern hopefully it can be fixed. I am happy to be an early member of trustedcars

Welcome to the TrustedCars community  Smiley
Activity: 36
What I like about this plan is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion.
copper member

Our new advisor Dr. Simon Hassannia.

Dr. SImon Hassannia is the Head of Business Innovation at ATU, Germany's leading automotive service provider with over $1 bn. turnover and more than 10,000 employees.

He has more than 10 years management experience in leading digital projects with the focus on mobility services.

Ph.D. at the University of Muenster (Germany) and Executive Programs at the University of California Berkeley and INSEAD Business School.
I liked the project. I tell my friends and acquaintances about it. I believe that investing money in it is a good investment.
copper member

Our CEO Simon was interviewed by startuprad.io on Friday. We will post the Interview here and our other social media channels very soon. Smiley
copper member
Hello Guys!

Thank you for your interest in our project.
We are happy to have you in our community!
 Cheesy
copper member
I joined Twitter bounty and my friends list is above 100 but you mentioned there as 2 stakes per post it should be 5 stakes per post.

Hello!

We don't find you in the spreadsheet!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
There's two basic and crucial parts are required for a successful project.

1- Product

2- Partners

And here is mentioned about TrustedCars FLEX,

&

A short review on Ecosystem Partner.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/review-trustedcars-flex-ecosystem-partners-ahsan-aly/
I joined Twitter bounty and my friends list is above 100 but you mentioned there as 2 stakes per post it should be 5 stakes per post.
Activity: 238
After having a look around your website and whitepaper, I think this is a good team and they have good vision. Most importantly, they have proved themselves by winning awards. This is what I like.
With TrustedCars Flex, users can select any vehicle they want from the available car dealerships on the TrustedCars Flex network. I got acquainted with the project and I think that this is exactly what the users will need!
Activity: 32
you guys are realy changing the world, i hope you do bring the services in SA before long, coz i would wanna use it asap, soon as they are active.
tired of these long term cotracts
copper member
Hello, community. We will be at the World Blockchain Forum in London presenting our Project TrustedCars Flex.

Don’t forget to register at https://ico.trustedcars.com
copper member

Hi hamedo98,
yes you are now in listed with us and can start investing on the 17th of September.
KYC is only required if you invest more than 10,000 EUR (or equivalent in USD/Bitcoin/ETH). In this case, we will contact you with further information.
Our KYC Partner is IDNow (Leading German AML/KYC company) and supports various languages.

Thank you for your interest in our project
Kind regards from Frankfurt
Pages:
Jump to: