Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever - page 9. (Read 28802 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hi, I create an account in the ICO page a month ago. Am I already in the whitelist or I need to follow the proccedure?
How can I do the KYC from my dashboard?
copper member
Activity: 280
Changing Car Ownership forever
Hello,
I work for  blockchain development firms (smart contract / AltCoin development, marketing support and technical assistance). Any admin I can pm for an interesting offer?

Hi please send an E-Mail to [email protected] and wait for their reply.
Many thanks!
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Modern customers prefer convenient, flexible and affordable solutions, rather than being locked in long-term contracts or having to spend time buying.
Activity: 196
Hello,
I work for  blockchain development firms (smart contract / AltCoin development, marketing support and technical assistance). Any admin I can pm for an interesting offer?
Activity: 124
Promising original idea if well implemented. Strong team and savvy advisors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This business model I really like, with this amazing idea, you can at least every day to buy a new car.Well, actually the idea is really very pleased.That's just not clear if the rented car gets into an accident, what consequences and losses will the tenant suffer?
Activity: 21
Greetings DEVs.
I like the construction of this business! Cognitive idea, riveting activity!
copper member
INTRODUCING OUR NEW ADVISOR

Good morning community. We are very happy to introduce our new advisor Prof. Dr. Dirksen to you, who will support us with his years of experience. Welcome!

copper member
Is there a limit imposed by you on how many people can own or share a car? If there are many owners there can be a lot of disputes about when the car will be driven by whom.

Hello efreeti and thanks for that good question.

I think we will choose a solution like you know it from a car rental company. When you pick up the car you can decide who will drive the car and then the driver details will be registered in the system. So there is no doubt about who will be insured while driving the car.

All the best

Activity: 350
Merit: 104
Is there a limit imposed by you on how many people can own or share a car? If there are many owners there can be a lot of disputes about when the car will be driven by whom.
copper member

Hello, community.
We will be at the Hessischer Mobilitätskongress 2018 in Frankfurt presenting our Project TrustedCars Flex, 15th of August.

Send us a message if you want to connect.😊

https://www.mobileshessen2020.de/mobilitaetskongress
copper member
Do you have any numbers how many people joined whitelist?

Hi Spidey999,

we will announce official numbers soon.
copper member
Activity: 518
Do you have any numbers how many people joined whitelist?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
TrustedCars FLEX presenting lots of opportunities especially their referral program. By inviting a friend to take a part in ICO and get 5% Bonus. Secondly the TrustedCars FLEX Ecosystem partners is the crucial point which investors attract to the project. So , this is a big achievement for TrustedCars FLEX to reached softcap. Thumbs up for You !!
copper member
Good news! If really, it's my favorite project from Europe right now and I hope it will be successful. Good luck TrustedCars team!  Wink

Good morning Spidey and many thanks for your support  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 196
I have read into this project extensively and find it a very interesting concept. I buy a new car every year because my needs change all the time.
Activity: 98
With TrustedCars's unique combination of technology expertise and deep industry relationships they have designed a solution that offers consumers a convenient way to own a vehicle without ownership responsibilities. In parallel they offer dealerships an additional source of income and access to a new generation of consumers.
Activity: 35
Just to be clear...the discussion was about purchase of Flex Coins. Is there anyway you can find out who was for so we can complete the transactions or no?
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
I have been driving a car for a long time, and when I got acquainted with this project, it became a great surprise for me, this application will simplify the life of car enthusiasts

Not only beneficial for car enthusiasts. It creates a lot of economic surplus as you don't need to fully own a car or commit large amounts of money to become mobile. This will make it much easier to co-own a car and even reduce carbon emission.
Pages:
Jump to: