Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever - page 3. (Read 28802 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf

Hello community,

what do you think of the current market situation?

Do you believe it is the right timing to list FLEX on an exchange or is it better to wait until the market recovers at least a little bit ?

Regarding to the current market situation: Great time to buy more  Cheesy
But it is a bad time to list a token on an exchange
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
TrustedCars in the largest german magazine “Spiegel”
For our german speaking community, who most likely now the magazine “Spiegel”
https://medium.com/@trustedcars/trustedcars-in-the-largest-german-magazine-spiegel-304776d71860
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Changing Car Ownership forever
When will it be possible to receive Flex tokens on our wallet? When will the Flex token be tradable on exchanges?

We will send out all details and information very soon.

We will post it on all social media channels and send emails as well

Thanky ou for your support

Best regards

To the end of this week the spreadsheets also finished? Many little mistakes i see in the sheets...

regards

Bounty could take another week

We have a lot of transactions we need to check and then we will check the whole bounty report once again
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
When will it be possible to receive Flex tokens on our wallet? When will the Flex token be tradable on exchanges?

Best regards

To the end of this week the spreadsheets also finished? Many little mistakes i see in the sheets...

regards
copper member
TrustedCars FLEX is quite strong,reliable and beneficial ICO program. The entire team had done great job. Literally, i am waiting for FLEX app launch in our country.

Best Wishes!

Can't wait to see the application released in all countries to be able to be used by many people and useful for everyone. Time to wait for that to happen.

Thank you for your support !

We will change the way car ownership looks like in the future and you all will be part of it !

copper member

Best regards
copper member
Well shared car will be the future of traffic, I think TrustedCarFlex is a great potential project, they have strong team to develop, medium-sized ICO project I heartily want to follow up the next development step of project.

This is what we believe !

Mobility will change in the future completely and we are the first movers who will shape it  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 3
Your ICO was recently reviewed by ICO Beez team and got High rating. Here You can check all information - https://icobeez.com/ico_listing/trustedcars-flex/

If You have any questions regarding Your rating or You want some extra options, feel free to contact us in Telegram or via e-mail: [email protected]

copper member

HI
ICO is finished, yes.

We are currently conducting KYC process and need to manually confirm some transacions (sent from exchanges, wrong amount sent etc.)
This all takes time.
Please give us about 2 weeks, we will announce numbers and all details then.

Kind regards from Frankfurt
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
I don't get it. Is ICO finished or not?

According to the schedule, it should have been finished. However "BUY TOKEN" button is still active on the website with "Current bonus: 15%" written there, and there is absolutely no information from the team on the ICO results. Is the website outdated? Its already 8 days since the supposed end of ICO, so plenty of time to update the site.

So much shilling during the ICO, so deafening silence after it is supposedly finished...

Why there is no information for 8 days? This looks pretty unprofessional, and is either an indication of very relaxed work style in the company, or a complete negligence towards their investors... or maybe both.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Well shared car will be the future of traffic, I think TrustedCarFlex is a great potential project, they have strong team to develop, medium-sized ICO project I heartily want to follow up the next development step of project.
Activity: 29
legendary
Good day, colleagues. ICO TrustedCars Flex successfully completed. The project managed to attract more than 8 million dollars. I think this can be called a success! But still only ahead. I wish the team patience and, of course, enchanting success!

Where do your information come from, you are not part of the team?
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Good day, colleagues. ICO TrustedCars Flex successfully completed. The project managed to attract more than 8 million dollars. I think this can be called a success! But still only ahead. I wish the team patience and, of course, enchanting success!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
TrustedCars FLEX is quite strong,reliable and beneficial ICO program. The entire team had done great job. Literally, i am waiting for FLEX app launch in our country.

Best Wishes!

Can't wait to see the application released in all countries to be able to be used by many people and useful for everyone. Time to wait for that to happen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Best Wishes!
legendary
Last day to join the ICO with 15% Bonus:

https://ico.trustedcars.com/
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
TrustedCarsFLEX is an established company with a successful product that has received many awards for more than 3 years. The idea of tracking and owning vehicles with the use of blockchain technology is a very cool idea. But you have to be more competitive in terms of product and marketing, because there are many project with same concept like yours.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Another listing and another great rating!

https://icobirds.com/ico/trustedcars_flex

The latest update of this project has become something that many people will have for now. But whether bounty ended? I'm interested in participating in this project.

Bounty still running until October 31, maybe you can join their community with join social media campaign or make a article. Does anyone know how much money has been collected so far? Because they have collaborated with several projects or solid companies. Can't wait how this project will grow later.

I don't seem to have enough time to register and participate in this bounty. I don't really know how much has been achieved from this project.
legendary

The last 3 days of the ICO are runing!!

Pages:
Jump to: