Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever - page 27. (Read 28802 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Changing Car Ownership forever
Hi, Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Hello Zenting, you have the possibility to purchase our Tokens with BTC, ETH, bank transfer or credit card.

If you need more information feel free to contact us or / and join our Telegram community https://t.me/TrustedCars

Thanks for clarifying. Tell me, after what time will the purchased tokens arrive in my wallet?

Good morning Zenting. The Tokens will be available in you dashboard after the ICO. Then you can transfer them to your wallet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Your plans are clear and very transparent. We hope for the success of this promising coin and to be include as one of the succesful coins in cryptoworld

Of course, I also think that the coin will be quite successful and will bring a good income to all the holders of the tokens and the project team and, no less importantly, the benefit to society.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Please answer this question, How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Invitation from the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy

TrustedCars was recently nominated as one of the most innovative and interesting blockchain projects in Germany. We had the opportunity to present our idea to experts and representatives of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy on the issue „Blockchain – solutions for intelligent networking“ on May 28th, 2018 in Berlin.

Following the presentation, we had the opportunity for networking and informal exchange adressing the opportunities and challenges of the Blockchain technology.

The entire event was very successful - for this we say thank you very much!

Enough positive news, thank you for sharing with us. I think this will make your project even more interesting for potential investors.
Activity: 224
Hi, Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Hello Zenting, you have the possibility to purchase our Tokens with BTC, ETH, bank transfer or credit card.

If you need more information feel free to contact us or / and join our Telegram community https://t.me/TrustedCars

Thanks for clarifying. Tell me, after what time will the purchased tokens arrive in my wallet?
copper member
Invitation from the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy

TrustedCars was recently nominated as one of the most innovative and interesting blockchain projects in Germany. We had the opportunity to present our idea to experts and representatives of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy on the issue „Blockchain – solutions for intelligent networking“ on May 28th, 2018 in Berlin.

Following the presentation, we had the opportunity for networking and informal exchange adressing the opportunities and challenges of the Blockchain technology.

The entire event was very successful - for this we say thank you very much!

copper member
The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .

Many thanks Tirac we appreciate that!
copper member

Based on this information only btc or eth, but I do not see any problem in this if you have a fiat. You can buy a crypto currency on any exchange.
Activity: 224
Activity: 149
It's a wonderful news for car lovers as it allows car owners to enjoy the experience of driving different cars at a very minimal cost.

In any case, this service is useful and in demand on the market. The team managed to realize all this using the blockchain technology.
Activity: 28
It's a wonderful news for car lovers as it allows car owners to enjoy the experience of driving different cars at a very minimal cost.
Merit: 100
Today we present our idea to experts and representatives of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy on the Open-Innovation-Platform

That greats, surely the dev team gain additonal knowledge and oppotunities from the experts result to a much better developed and enhanced project.  It all created a very nice and huge attraction  to the potential big investors.  Hopefully this project will give a positive impact  to the automotive industry.

Of course, also at such events the team communicates with potential investors, which increases the likelihood of large deals being concluded.
Activity: 286
Today we present our idea to experts and representatives of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy on the Open-Innovation-Platform

[/URL]

That greats, surely the dev team gain additonal knowledge and oppotunities from the experts result to a much better developed and enhanced project.  It all created a very nice and huge attraction  to the potential big investors.  Hopefully this project will give a positive impact  to the automotive industry.
The TrustedCars project is seen as a long-term investment. Do not wait for the rapid profit of the speculator. It will take time.

TrustedCars tokens are very profitable for all investors. Tokens will go to pay for all TrustedCars services, which is very convenient. I personally hope that when these tokens start their growth, my profit will be sufficient!
Activity: 266
The TrustedCars project is seen as a long-term investment. Do not wait for the rapid profit of the speculator. It will take time.
copper member

How is the result of this meetup? Any further update about it?
I can't wait to see how Germany's representatives think about TrustedCars FLEX.

We will let you know as soon as we have any news  Wink
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 351

How is the result of this meetup? Any further update about it?
I can't wait to see how Germany's representatives think about TrustedCars FLEX.
Activity: 322
Hello! What recommended parameters to adjust in my wallet for investing in your project?

I think that you can use standard paramements, because I did not see any mention of this on the site. But let's wait for the answer of the representative of the team.
Pages:
Jump to: