Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever - page 28. (Read 28802 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hello! What recommended parameters to adjust in my wallet for investing in your project?
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Changing Car Ownership forever
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Hey wingding. You can find the Lightpaper right here: https://ico.trustedcars.com/source/documents/TrustedCars_Flex_Lightpaper.pdf
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Merit: 100
I really liked the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the total Token supply?

The site specifies such information - The total supply of TrustedCars FLEX Tokens is 800 million.
copper member
I really liked the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the total Token supply?

Hi Feetshot,

the total supply of TrustedCars FLEX Tokens is 800 million. 520 million (65% of the total supply) is allocated to the Token sale. All unsold Tokens will be burned.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
copper member
Today we present our idea to experts and representatives of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy on the Open-Innovation-Platform

[/URL]
copper member
To test the cars in that way - it's super idea, hope that TrustedCars Flex network will starts soon Wink

Thank you MaryAngela. We hope that you can get a car via TrustedCars FLEX near you soon  Wink
copper member
Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

Hello Zenting. The minimum purchase amount is 700 FLEX what is roughly worth 49€ or 56$.

But now in the Pre-Sale you get 1050 FLEX for the same price  Cool

copper member
Hi! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

In the documents of the project, I did not see any mention of this. I do not think KYC is required.

KYC verification is needed to make sure that customer is not terrorist or launder money.

We do kyc for every investment larger than 10,000 EUR
This is what the German Law is requiring

Thanks for the clarification, I did not notice at once. Do I need to go through this procedure even if I make deposits in the Cryptocurrency?

Hello Dieniz. Yes, for every deposit higher than 10.000 € the KYC process is needed. 
Activity: 125
We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
To test the cars in that way - it's super idea, hope that TrustedCars Flex network will starts soon Wink
Activity: 36
The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .
Activity: 77
Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

The minimum amount of investment is not. If I understand correctly, you can invest any amount.
Activity: 224
copper member
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.

Undoubtedly, the project team did a great job and proved that it is able to fulfill the remaining steps. I wish the team luck and the right decisions.

Many thanks Dieniz  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.

But what is the usual practice in this matter?The team in the project is good and after a while everything will be visible

I think that not sold tokens should be burned. This will ensure the high cost of the token on the exchange.
copper member
Over 10K members in our Telegram community!

Many many thanks for your support. You are great!

Excellent result. This means that the project and the team users trust and provide real support. You are moving in the right direction.

Many thanks Wingding. We appreciate that  Smiley
Merit: 100
All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.

But what is the usual practice in this matter?The team in the project is good and after a while everything will be visible
Pages:
Jump to: