Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever - page 30. (Read 28802 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.
copper member
Activity: 280
Changing Car Ownership forever
The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .

Many thanks Dieniz. Very kind of you  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Over 10K members in our Telegram community!

Many many thanks for your support. You are great!

Excellent result. This means that the project and the team users trust and provide real support. You are moving in the right direction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
this is an excellent option, looks like a long-term lease, but to which market you are targeting, in many countries including my such transactions are considered not desirable

I think this mechanism can be implemented all over the world. In any case, it will be in demand by society. And the project offers an excellent solution.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.
Activity: 157
i love unique projects, i'm a creative, so such fascinates me, all i can do is follow this thread and wait, i keep digging deeper to understand more about trustedcars. so far, i'm impressed with the whitepaper
egretia
Activity: 658
this is an excellent option, looks like a long-term lease, but to which market you are targeting, in many countries including my such transactions are considered not desirable
copper member
I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

That's right, before investing in a particular project you should study all the documents of the draft, this will significantly reduce the risks.

Yes Ridorie i totally agree with u  Smiley
copper member
I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

Hello Dieniz. Welcome to our community. Take your time to read our whitepaper and do not hesitate to ask if you have questions. Easiest and fastest way to do so is our Telegram group. You can join here https://t.me/TrustedCars

Best regards from Frankfurt
Activity: 322

That's right, before investing in a particular project you should study all the documents of the draft, this will significantly reduce the risks.
Activity: 149
Yes. It´s definitely a honor to be invited from the federal ministry for economic affairs and energy.

We are happy with the Pre-Sale so far. There are some pending payments so it´s hard to say something about the raised amount at the moment. But we will keep you updated.

I see. I hope we will reach the hardcap, it is definitely possible.
Is there any possibility for you to be a partner for the government regarding the car industry or something like that?

Maybe there are possibilities for cooperations with the government. I guess we know more about this topic after our visit in Berlin next week. But i think we should take step by step  Cool

It's great that the team is at such events, only when personal meetings are big deals.

Of course, the fact that the team does not hide and regularly participates in live events gives confidence in this project. Personally, I prefer to invest in projects that are as open and honest as possible.
Activity: 266
Yes. It´s definitely a honor to be invited from the federal ministry for economic affairs and energy.

We are happy with the Pre-Sale so far. There are some pending payments so it´s hard to say something about the raised amount at the moment. But we will keep you updated.

Is there any possibility for you to be a partner for the government regarding the car industry or something like that?

Maybe there are possibilities for cooperations with the government. I guess we know more about this topic after our visit in Berlin next week. But i think we should take step by step  Cool

It's great that the team is at such events, only when personal meetings are big deals.
copper member

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

copper member
By the was guys......

We are proud to be invited to the Federal Ministry of economics and Technology in Berlin next week.
This is such a big news. Maybe this is also a factor that makes the pre-sale is going so smooth. How much money have you raised? From the bar i think it is around 20% from the maximum token being offered in the pre-sale.

Activity: 910
Merit: 351
By the was guys......

We are proud to be invited to the Federal Ministry of economics and Technology in Berlin next week.
This is such a big news. Maybe this is also a factor that makes the pre-sale is going so smooth. How much money have you raised? From the bar i think it is around 20% from the maximum token being offered in the pre-sale.
copper member
Exactly, what about the government's rules in different countries connected with driving cars in that countries?

Cars will always be registered with the dealers. So you won't have any trouble driving the car in other countries.

No borders with TrustedCars Wink

You don't have to take care of anything. A few clicks on your phone and your are done
copper member
I don't see a blockchain in this project. Not a word about car insurance and life insurance. Very little of info for a big project like this one

As we began this project we were thinking about how we could design a solution that motivates everyone involved to "behave" well. That is a huge problem in this industry, people bring the car back with scratches and dirty and don't care much.
Ans also payment in this industry is presently not secure and one of the parties always has to make payment or settlement in advance and take some risk.

The designed TrustedCars Flex payment and reward system uses decentralized blockchain technology with smart contracts to process payments, which guarantees safe transfer of funds and removes the need to trust a single party with the funds.
The decentralized payment system combined with our tokenized reward system will let everyone involved in the TrustedCars ecosystem earn and spend  Flex Tokens whithout the need for an unreliable single intermediary or the effort and costs of wiring small amounts in different currencies across the world.

Furthermore an IoT device will be installed in the vehicle to motivate driver behaviour and create a reward structure around behaviour – ultimately reducing insurance costs that can either be retained by the dealership or passed on to the consumer. The integration of IoT devices and Blockchain makes an excellent combination in ensuring that vehicles are treated correctly
Pages:
Jump to: