Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever - page 32. (Read 28802 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Changing Car Ownership forever
Can I purchace tokens from Metamask wallet?

Hi, yes you can use your Metamask wallet
Thank you for being part of our community!

Kind regards from Frankfurt / Germany
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hello! The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

I think there will not be any problems. This wallet accepts tokens. However, I always use MEW.
Activity: 39
copper member

PRE SALE IS LIVE NOW

JOIN THE TOKEN SALE AND GET YOUR 50% BONUS

Limited amount of Tokens in the Pre-Sale
copper member
I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success!

Thank your very much Bervang for these lovely words. We will do our best to change the car ownership forever  Cool
copper member
It's really cool idea. Will it works somewhere else, except the Germany/EU?

Hello Supreme888.

We are sure it will. We plan to start in Germany but want to expand to other countries asap.

In 2020 the FLEX Token could be used worldwide.
copper member
I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. TrustedCars FLEX project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.

Thank you Zenting. We will keep you updated.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
i like the idea but how long do you plan to implement this kind of system? where will you start? in what country would be your guinea pig for this project?

Roadmap on website^ first half of 2019 - Germany, second half - UK, Italy, Spain, France.
But what about Eastern Europe?

Eastern Europe will follow in the first half of 2020 (we will even try before)
We will be in every major city in 2020

We are located in Frankfurt,  100 km from Mannheim, where the first car was invented.
We don't believe that this is a coincidence Smiley

great! 2019 is not that far and maybe you can extend your token sale so the investors can see your platform rolling before anything else.
copper member
Very interesting project. Usual marketplace but you look on the field with a great potential. this section is developing very fast and its hard to find dependable producer for some difficult and substandard tasks. Good luck

Thank you very much Cheesy Means a lot to us!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. TrustedCars FLEX project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
copper member
i like the idea but how long do you plan to implement this kind of system? where will you start? in what country would be your guinea pig for this project?

Roadmap on website^ first half of 2019 - Germany, second half - UK, Italy, Spain, France.

Eastern Europe will follow in the first half of 2020 (we will even try before)
We will be in every major city in 2020

We are located in Frankfurt,  100 km from Mannheim, where the first car was invented.
We don't believe that this is a coincidence Smiley

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. I support this great project in bounty!

Activity: 127
Merit: 2
bounty campaign program on this project is very simple but the allocation of funds provided is quite large, I am sure many bounty hunter who will follow the bounty program on this project, how much total supply of coins on this project?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
It's really cool idea. Will it works somewhere else, except the Germany/EU?
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
OUR PRESALE STARTS NOW!!!

DON´T MISS TO CLAIM YOUR 50% BONUS!

Use only this Link: https://ico.trustedcars.com/
brand new
Activity: 0
do you consider working with the car companies (bmw, mercedes) together?
copper member
the idea of an interesting project in the future, all the arrangement of activities has been described on the website of this project, coin sales information is also very interesting with the total supply of coins is not excessive, hopefully with bounty campaign done, sales of coins reach the target

Thank you for believing in our project. Feedback so far is really great. With the support of our community, hard cap shouldn't be a problem
Pages:
Jump to: