Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever - page 12. (Read 28802 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Already an existing company with good partnerships.
Activity: 85
I believe that this will attract even more potential investors to the project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
I can personally say TrustedCars community is the best I've seen. Great community is key to great product!

I would flip that sentence into a great product is key to a great community Wink Does sound better to me.
I think we will see a great community growth and surely it will be good community because the project suggest you to use car for your needs with very comfortable conditions

The community needs to understand the product and see the benefit. You can have a great product without being successful. There is a lot of work to be done in order to make TrustedCars FLEX a success.
Success not always come first, it come when the most of people start see that the project going to be real good and useful in future

The sentence isn't worth mentioning. Success can't precede a product. There is not point in saying that.
copper member
Activity: 280
Changing Car Ownership forever
Many thanks for your support guys  Smiley Smiley Smiley

If you haven´t already, join our Telegram channel with more then 16.000 members and don´t miss any update. We are also open for discussions,
improvement proposals and love to answer your questions.

copper member
Activity: 196
In my opinion, this is a very cool concept. Team has experience and is surrounded by quality advisors with lots of experience in their trades.
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
You must to add token details to let participants to join the project!
 Good luck all.

All about the Token details are in the Whitepaper Wink

https://ico.trustedcars.com/source/documents/TrustedCars_Flex_Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
According to the roadmap in the second half of 2018, the Beta version of the project will be launched in conjunction with the existing automotive dealer network in Germany. It would be interesting to test this

Second half of 2018 is a window of 6 months. Did they say whether it will be more towards the end of the year or early second half maybe?

Good morning Efreeti,

we plan to start the Beta version at the end of 2018 with our existing car dealership-network in Germany.

Have a sunny day  Cool

Germany is good to start with as they are a superpower when it comes to car manufacturing. Wink
copper member
It's nice to see that the identity of the team members is confirmed. Also, the opportunity to pay by bank transfer inspires confidence. This is an important parameter for me.
yeah identify of the team members is goodly connected with the trust of coming customers and investors
This is really good announce for us all and I think it's getting hot after that, because identify means that they won't be able to scam
Theoretically, they can still cheat and we can see many examples in history. But at least the likelihood of scam is lower, that if the identity of the developers were not confirmed.

Hey guys,

we are a real german business in Frankfurt.

Overview: TrustedCars FLEX is a by-product of the online shop www.TrustedCars.com, which was launched more than two years ago. It is an operational business with a successful product which has won several awards already. They have a lot of renowned partnerships and more than 100 of the largest car dealerships in Germany already trust and work with them.
The goal of launching the Token Sale is to turn the business into a blockchain platform that will reduce time and costs for all ecosystem participants. The TrustedCars Flex payment system uses a decentralized technology with smart contracts to process payments, which guarantees secure transfer of funds and eliminates the need to be trusted.
Furthermore the Flex Token helps to build a system of incentives and rewards to bring more efficiency in this malfunctioning industry.

TrustedCars was most recently named one of the most interesting and most innovative Blockchain Projects in Germany by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
Read more about the meeting:
https://medium.com/@trustedcars/invitation-from-the-federal-ministry-for-economic-affairs-and-energy-b5ddcc9c4eee
and
https://medium.com/@trustedcars/head-of-the-chancellery-meets-trustedcars-e0a6f7a820fe

These facts do not cause doubts about the truthfulness of the information you give, but will be a big plus to your robot and will increase the credibility of the project! I like your team and your project! I sincerely wish you success!
I will continue to study your project and follow the news.

Many thanks lipochka we appreciate your interest in our project. If you have any questions in the future feel free to ask  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
It's nice to see that the identity of the team members is confirmed. Also, the opportunity to pay by bank transfer inspires confidence. This is an important parameter for me.
yeah identify of the team members is goodly connected with the trust of coming customers and investors
This is really good announce for us all and I think it's getting hot after that, because identify means that they won't be able to scam
Theoretically, they can still cheat and we can see many examples in history. But at least the likelihood of scam is lower, that if the identity of the developers were not confirmed.

Hey guys,

Overview: TrustedCars FLEX is a by-product of the online shop www.TrustedCars.com, which was launched more than two years ago. It is an operational business with a successful product which has won several awards already. They have a lot of renowned partnerships and more than 100 of the largest car dealerships in Germany already trust and work with them.
The goal of launching the Token Sale is to turn the business into a blockchain platform that will reduce time and costs for all ecosystem participants. The TrustedCars Flex payment system uses a decentralized technology with smart contracts to process payments, which guarantees secure transfer of funds and eliminates the need to be trusted.
Furthermore the Flex Token helps to build a system of incentives and rewards to bring more efficiency in this malfunctioning industry.

TrustedCars was most recently named one of the most interesting and most innovative Blockchain Projects in Germany by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
https://medium.com/@trustedcars/invitation-from-the-federal-ministry-for-economic-affairs-and-energy-b5ddcc9c4eee
and
https://medium.com/@trustedcars/head-of-the-chancellery-meets-trustedcars-e0a6f7a820fe

Simon Toprak with Thilo Zelt

These facts do not cause doubts about the truthfulness of the information you give, but will be a big plus to your robot and will increase the credibility of the project! I like your team and your project! I sincerely wish you success!
I will continue to study your project and follow the news.
Activity: 31
 65% of tokens will be sold in the crowdsale which is a very good allocation for future investors. TrustedCars FLEX already an existing company with good partnerships.
copper member
According to the roadmap in the second half of 2018, the Beta version of the project will be launched in conjunction with the existing automotive dealer network in Germany. It would be interesting to test this

Second half of 2018 is a window of 6 months. Did they say whether it will be more towards the end of the year or early second half maybe?

Good morning Efreeti,

we plan to start the Beta version at the end of 2018 with our existing car dealership-network in Germany.

Have a sunny day  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 104

copper member

Hi KotiKo,

thank you for your feedback and your interest in our project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
copper member
Meet our CEO at the Crypto Economy in Amsterdam

Our CEO will be attending the Crypto Economy conference in Amsterdam (Netherlands) as a Speaker on Wednesday, 4th of July.

Send him a message if you want to connect. https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-toprak-50001849/

https://www.thecryptoeconomy.com/amsterdam-july
Activity: 28
Hello fellows!
I wish the idea advance!
Believable website, riveting results.
copper member
Meet our CEO at the Crypto Economy in Amsterdam

Our CEO will be attending the Crypto Economy conference in Amsterdam (Netherlands) as a Speaker on Wednesday, 4th of July.

Send him a message if you want to connect. https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-toprak-50001849/

https://www.thecryptoeconomy.com/amsterdam-july
copper member

Hey guys,

and

Simon Toprak with Thilo Zelt

Activity: 896
Merit: 507
copper member
I don't see a blockchain in this project. Not a word about car insurance and life insurance. Very little of info for a big project like this one

Hey buiyen192x,

our goal of launching an ICO is to convert our business into a decentralized Token ecosystem that will reduce time and expense for everyone involved in the ecosystem. TrustedCars Flex Tokens will help us to build a system of incentives and rewards to bring more efficiency into this malfunctioning industry. The ultimate goal of the Token Sale is to realise our roadmap that incorporates the onbarding of an international user base and the resultant benefits of growth and expansion into other countries.
There are various use cases for TrustedCars why blockchain is not only useful but essential for our ecosystem.
For example, Payment in this industry is presently not secure and one of the parties always has to make payment or settlement in advance and take some risk. Furthermore, there is no real incentive to bring the car back in a good condition.
The TrustedCars Flex payment system uses decentralized blockchain technology with smart contracts to process payments, which guarantees safe transfer of funds and removes the need to trust a single party with the funds.
The decentralized payment system combined with our tokenized reward system will let everyone involved in the TrustedCars Flex ecosystem earn and spend Flex Tokens without the need for an unreliable single intermediary or the effort and costs of wiring small amounts in different currencies across the world.
Another example is that an IoT device will be installed in the vehicle to motivate driver behaviour and create a reward structure around behaviour – ultimately reducing insurance costs that can either be retained by the dealership or passed on to the consumer. The integration of IoT devices and Blockchain makes an excellent combination in ensuring that vehicles are treated correctly.

5 Points where we use Blockchain and Smart Contracts in the TrustedCars FLEX Ecosystem:
  • The core engine for the revolution of car ownership will be a decentralized Blockchain technology combined with Smart contracts and our Utility Token.
  • Our main goal is 100% transparency. The decentralized Blockchain use-case means that there are ZERO set-up fees or any other hidden costs.
  • The Blockchain enables complex multi-party agreements and provides a mechanism for securing and transferring funds using Smart contracts, which is necessary to bring together the various parties involved in the TrustedCars Flex ecosystem.
  • To be sure that the rented cars are treated well, we trust in the integration of IoT devices in combination with the Blockchain. So, the renters, the car dealerships and the insurances can be certain of the car´s good condition.
  • Our TrustedCars Flex payment system uses decentralized Blockchain technology with Smart contracts to process payments, which guarantees safe transfer of funds and removes the need to trust a single party with the funds.

In addition with TrustedCars Flex every expense that comes with the ownership of a vehicle is included: registration, insurance, taxes, maintenance etc. You actually only have to pay for fuel yourself.

I hope to have answered all your questions.

Pages:
Jump to: