Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever - page 11. (Read 28802 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Changing Car Ownership forever
Big thanks to the wonderful people joining us! Together we make TrustedCars more awesome!  Smiley
Activity: 28
It's really nice business.
Faultless results, interesting results!  Good luck team.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
This is really an amazing Project. Outstanding team work they respond very quickly. I am so impressed and glad to be a part of #TrustedCars. Thumbs up for this Project !!  Cool
copper member

This is how you can purchase Flex

Don't forget to register at:
https://ico.trustedcars.com
copper member
I saw on the website that TrustedCars Flex was named one of the most interesting and innovative blockchain projects by German institutions. Is this a representative of the government agency?

Hello Candice and welcome to our community.

Here are two of our Medium articles that inform you about this topic.

https://medium.com/@trustedcars/invitation-from-the-federal-ministry-for-economic-affairs-and-energy-b5ddcc9c4eee

https://medium.com/@trustedcars/head-of-the-chancellery-meets-trustedcars-e0a6f7a820fe

If you have any questions left feel free to ask.

Best wishes from Frankfurt  Cool
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
I saw on the website that TrustedCars Flex was named one of the most interesting and innovative blockchain projects by German institutions. Is this a representative of the government agency?
copper member
Good morning community and many thanks for your warm words and the support.

We really appreciate this!

It makes our work easier and helps us to reach our goals  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 336
With TrustedCars Flex, users can select any vehicle they want from the available car dealerships on the TrustedCars Flex network. I got acquainted with the project and I think that this is exactly what the users will need!
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
The product that offers us the company TrustedCars I think is unique.The team provides completely new solutions on the market for the sale of new and used cars.Now the rental market is developing fast enough, and I think the already working platform will take place in this market and will certainly find its user.

It is unique and it can turn cars into highly liquid assets which they have never been before. Interesting to say the least. And let's see how people will decide to own cars in the future due to projects like this.

Very interesting use case and we will see many more things from our lives to be tokenized and turned into highly liquid assets. Usually everything could be tokenized and traded.
copper member

Crypto Voucher is a bridge to a world filled with unparalleled financial opportunities. It is a bridge to the future. Crypto Voucher is the easiest and most convenient way to enter the crypto world and start trading or investing your money.
With our solution, you can buy Bitcoin, ICO tokens, Litecoin or Ethereum instantly with a credit card and use it yourself or gift it to someone else as a Bitcoin or ICO’s Gift Card.

https://cryptovoucher.io/buy-voucher

Register at: https://ico.trustedcars.com/
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
The product that offers us the company TrustedCars I think is unique.The team provides completely new solutions on the market for the sale of new and used cars.Now the rental market is developing fast enough, and I think the already working platform will take place in this market and will certainly find its user.

It is unique and it can turn cars into highly liquid assets which they have never been before. Interesting to say the least. And let's see how people will decide to own cars in the future due to projects like this.
copper member
Activity: 196
Awesome idea, which will help us save the planet if implemented. I'm also sure the team means well and is able to deliver because trustedcars.com already exists.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104

They have all the ingredients to make this outstanding and they also start on the strongest markets in my opinion.
copper member
Good morning guys and many thanks for your support  Smiley

Great to have you here  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
I am glad to see their bounty promotions
they have a sizeable channel in their project prmo
this will be visible to large investors to join the program
Activity: 462
Hello

How to report social bounty activity? Is there bounty thread or google forms?

There is google form available you can report by using this form. But there is another option in this form that you should be use public hoster to indicate your weekly reports. And if did't get my point then please contact to telegram channel. Admin will be guide you very well as well. .. !!

TrustedCars Telegram Group
https://t.me/TrustedCars
copper member
Activity: 518
Good news! If really, it's my favorite project from Europe right now and I hope it will be successful. Good luck TrustedCars team!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
NEWS for TrustedCars FLEX

New Timeline an Bonus structure

Website

Extension of the Bounty program

Bounty Thread

Telegram
Activity: 140
Very interesting project with an unique concept. Team has experience and is surrounded by quality advisors with lots of experience in their trades. ICObench kyc done. 65% of tokens will be sold in the crowdsale which is a very good allocation for future investors. Already an existing company with good partnerships.
Pages:
Jump to: