Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]💰💰💰 UBONIUM ICO WITH PRODUCTION- GRADE MVP! 💰💰💰 - page 6. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://www.ubonium.com/ The indicator is not very convenient, but on it you can understand the approximate figure. The rest of the information is also displayed on the site.
It seems to me, or the amount of money collected has risen?
Visually, we can assume that about 14 million have already been collected.
Activity: 588
https://www.ubonium.com/ The indicator is not very convenient, but on it you can understand the approximate figure. The rest of the information is also displayed on the site.
Indeed, I think the community manager told us the exact figure.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
20 million is not the limit. I'm talking about the fact that Ubonium can collect even more. Near the end, there can be a lot of investment.
It's funny. I wonder what kind of result would suit you? Closing a hard cap for one day?
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
20 million is not the limit. I'm talking about the fact that Ubonium can collect even more. Near the end, there can be a lot of investment.
Maybe it will be so, usually a large gathering at the start attracts even more investors.
I think the same. This is a serious platform and project. And here there is no need for the maximum amount. I hope ICO will be successful.
If to argue theoretically, then the restriction should be, because if someone invests a billion, then the platform will depend very much on this client.
But if someone invests a billion, it will be a very profitable event.
Yeah, but still it's theoretical reasoning.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Ubonex is the Singapore Exchange? How did you manage to agree on cooperation with it?

Ubonex is actually the projects own exchange!  Grin

What are the daily turnover on this exchange?
Activity: 364
Yes it is. now is a difficult time for the ICO. but Ubonium still has time. It often happens that large investors enter the project closer to the rivalry campaign when they see good fees and the success of the project.
The community manager reported that more than $ 10 million was invested by large investors in the project.
Activity: 476
can you make a progress bar for the presale + ico, to see how many coins are sold during that time?

good offer. I would also like to know this too.   indicator for the pre-sales + ICO would help visually monitor the progress of coin sales. team project Ubonium, pay attention to this.
Activity: 588
Yes it is. now is a difficult time for the ICO. but Ubonium still has time. It often happens that large investors enter the project closer to the rivalry campaign when they see good fees and the success of the project.
What are you talking about? Ubonium has already raised more than $ 20 million.
This is a very good result for this stage of the project. Up to hard cap is less than 40 million dollars.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0

Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 910
I think the same. This is a serious platform and project. And here there is no need for the maximum amount. I hope ICO will be successful.
If to argue theoretically, then the restriction should be, because if someone invests a billion, then the platform will depend very much on this client.
But if someone invests a billion, it will be a very profitable event.
Activity: 166

You are right. Therefore, most likely that the main holders of the tokens will be long-term investors.
Many good projects are experiencing hard times because of the situation on the market. Therefore, ICO members will be installed by the trailers for a fairly long time. It is more difficult to speculate with this.

Activity: 169
can you make a progress bar for the presale + ico, to see how many coins are sold during that time?

good offer. I would also like to know this too.   indicator for the pre-sales + ICO would help visually monitor the progress of coin sales. team project Ubonium, pay attention to this.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

you mean that an "investor with a billion" can manipulate? pump and dump, as it is convenient?
I do not think that it will be possible to do pump and dump here, as the fund tokens have a transparent pricing structure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

You sure will! Once it is up and running anyone can sign up Smiley

What are the requirements for the deposit? The minimum / maximum amount?
This is a serious platform, I think there will not be a maximum amount.

I think after a full-fledged launch of the platform, some restrictions on the minimum value will be introduced in order to unload the platform operationally.
Activity: 174

you mean that an "investor with a billion" can manipulate? pump and dump, as it is convenient?
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I wonder whether there is a statistics on investing in the funds of this platform? As I understand this possibility already exists in 2 days.
The project has already collected more than 20 million, I would also look at the statistics on investment in funds.
I do not think that there is a very big dynamic in this direction. The market is very unstable and many people are waiting for the best entry point.
I agree with you, the volume of transactions in all markets is falling. The signal for investors will be the increase in the number of transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: