Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]💰💰💰 UBONIUM ICO WITH PRODUCTION- GRADE MVP! 💰💰💰 - page 9. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
ETCF Funds are available from 15 March 2018 00:00PM UTC
How many people have already taken part in investing in these funds?
Activity: 910
UBONIUM Pre-Sale ended with over $11 mil raised from 1330 participants - info from site.
Impressive results, a small number of projects can boast of such fees.
Assuming that interest in the project will not fall, it is obvious that the hard cap will be collected.
Probably participants of the campaign bounty are very glad that the project is developing so rapidly.
Merit: 0
UBONIUM Pre-Sale ended with over $11 mil raised from 1330 participants - info from site.
Assuming that interest in the project will not fall, it is obvious that the hard cap will be collected.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It is interesting how fast money collection will take place at the main stages of the sale of tokens.
Activity: 336
Activity: 364
*Announcement*

UBOCOIN (UBO) will be listed on Ubonex exchange 15th june 2018

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Will the coin be traded on other exchanges? When will be the listing?
I think Ubocoin will be a very popular and in demand coin, at least it will be traded on all decentralized exchanges.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
*Announcement*

Will the coin be traded on other exchanges? When will be the listing?
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
Ubonex is the Singapore Exchange? How did you manage to agree on cooperation with it?

Ubonex is actually the projects own exchange!  Grin

Is it possible that the listing under any conditions will occur earlier than the specified period?

Unfortunately it isnt likely given the Ubonium project still needs to create, test, and launch the exchange before releasing UBOCOIN on it. If the timeline moves forwards then
Activity: 476
I think the market will recover for a long time, the project will make a profit much faster.
I am of the same opinion. Now it is more real to earn on working projects than on changing the coin rates.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
https://ubonium.com/
I see that the progress bar shows a significant number of tokens sold, but the figure has not changed - 3.5 million dollars. How can I find out the current value of this indicator?

If you log into the investor page it shows how much is currently raised which is ~$11 million.

Wow! Excellent result. This ICO surprise me more and more! It is very likely that the hard cap will be collected.
More than 20 million collected at an early stage, really like the hard cap will be assembled.
Merit: 0
As I see on the site, the amount of collected funds continues to grow.
Nothing surprising. A promising project, a good roadmap and a functioning MVP. Investors are very happy with this opportunity.

They sure are!
I am amazed at the speed with which the number of project investors is growing.
Apparently the project has good support from the original investors.
Activity: 588
Nothing surprising. A promising project, a good roadmap and a functioning MVP. Investors are very happy with this opportunity.

They sure are!
I am amazed at the speed with which the number of project investors is growing.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
*Announcement*

Is it possible that the listing under any conditions will occur earlier than the specified period?
Activity: 910
Every day, long-term investment looks more attractive. Although I probably prefer to invest in the project itself.
Perhaps you are right, most likely this is a more reliable investment.
I think the market will recover for a long time, the project will make a profit much faster.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I wonder whether there is a statistics on investing in the funds of this platform? As I understand this possibility already exists in 2 days.
The project has already collected more than 20 million, I would also look at the statistics on investment in funds.
I do not think that there is a very big dynamic in this direction. The market is very unstable and many people are waiting for the best entry point.
I agree with you, the volume of transactions in all markets is falling. The signal for investors will be the increase in the number of transactions.
It will be necessary to look at the general information background after the end of the G20 meeting. Much will be understood after the end of this event.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It is interesting in what proportion have been invested in fiat money and crypto currency? The total amount of fees decreases with the fall of the rates of crypto currency?

I have been informed that a substantial portion of the funds are actually in fiat currency as they were wire transfers, so there will be minimal loss of funds raised.

Great news, thanks for sharing this information. It turns out that the current correction platform even received a certain income.
I wonder whether there is a statistics on investing in the funds of this platform? As I understand this possibility already exists in 2 days.
The project has already collected more than 20 million, I would also look at the statistics on investment in funds.
I do not think that there is a very big dynamic in this direction. The market is very unstable and many people are waiting for the best entry point.
Just at such events, large investments are more profitable, many market participants are afraid to buy something and therefore brave market participants get the opportunity to buy good coins at an undervalued price.
Activity: 364
*Announcement*

Ubonex is the Singapore Exchange? How did you manage to agree on cooperation with it?
*Announcement*

They sure are!

It is interesting in what proportion have been invested in fiat money and crypto currency? The total amount of fees decreases with the fall of the rates of crypto currency?

I have been informed that a substantial portion of the funds are actually in fiat currency as they were wire transfers, so there will be minimal loss of funds raised.

Pages:
Jump to: