Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]💰💰💰 UBONIUM ICO WITH PRODUCTION- GRADE MVP! 💰💰💰 - page 7. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

You sure will! Once it is up and running anyone can sign up Smiley

What are the requirements for the deposit? The minimum / maximum amount?

At this stage I don't believe there will be a minimum/maxinum amount.
It is clear, for marketing purposes at the initial stages you can work with all customers.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie

This is a serious platform, I think there will not be a maximum amount.

I think the same. This is a serious platform and project. And here there is no need for the maximum amount. I hope ICO will be successful.
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
Clarification:

Ubonex exchange will be located in Singapore and will have a branch in Kuala Lumpur  Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

We have chosen to use a telegram channel as slack is too often compromised, and telegram allows admins to better manage the community Smiley
There are no plans to open a slakc channel at this stage.

I wonder what percentage will be in the fiat and what's in the crypto-currencies.

It is exclusively a cryptocurrency bank, but when utilising the attached card it can be spent as Fiat.

Ubonex is actually the projects own exchange!
Now there are many different exchanges, which audience will your exchange target?

The exchange will target those who want the security of fiat to crypto transfers, as well as for the initial sale of UBOCOINs.

In what jurisdiction will this exchange be registered?

I will chase up this answer for you.

At this stage I don't believe there will be a minimum/maxinum amount.

Activity: 476
Cool, it turns out it will not be the internal exchange of the project, but a full-fledged exchange of crypto currencies.
If on one exchange it will be possible to trade both the currency and the token of the funds, it will be very convenient.
Much will depend on the size of commissions, if they are profitable, then of course this will be a very convenient platform on which it will be possible to conduct absolutely all operations.
Activity: 588
*Announcement*

UBOCOIN (UBO) will be listed on Ubonex exchange 15th june 2018

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
What pairs will be traded on this exchange?

All major pairs, for example:
BTC/USD  BTC/SGD  BTC/MYR

Cool, it turns out it will not be the internal exchange of the project, but a full-fledged exchange of crypto currencies.
If on one exchange it will be possible to trade both the currency and the token of the funds, it will be very convenient.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
UBOBANK - A CRYPTOBANK FOR ALL
Providing Baas for The Crypto-Community
Store, send, receive, transfer, exchange or invest with Ubobank – The bank for cryptocurrencies for the crypto community. Convenient and Bank-grade security for all transactions. Use Ubocard with Ubobank for purchases over 50 million stores world-wide with ATM facilities to withdraw your cryptocurrencies conveniently. Ubobank uses cold-vault technology to store your cryptocurrencies securely but gives you access to your vault safely without the risk for malicious hacking. Transfer funds between your Ubopay Application and Ubocard using Ubobank account securely and conveniently.
Will I have the opportunity to make a deposit at this bank?

What percentage will be credited to the deposit made to UBOBANK?
I wonder what percentage will be in the fiat and what's in the crypto-currencies.
Activity: 910
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Trackers have dropped their importance since many know that estimates can be bought there.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that serious investors do not pay much attention to these estimates, they have their own teams of analysts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

This is a serious platform, I think there will not be a maximum amount.
You correctly noticed that such a simple action raises the rating of the project on some trackers.
Activity: 364

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Activity: 476
*Announcement*

Activity: 588
What percentage will be credited to the deposit made to UBOBANK?
If in the crypto currency, it is likely less than the refinancing rate.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
*Announcement*

In what jurisdiction will this exchange be registered?
Activity: 910
Now there are many different exchanges, which audience will your exchange target?
Given the project's focus on investment and legality, it will be an exchange for institutional and large investors.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I wonder whether there is a statistics on investing in the funds of this platform? As I understand this possibility already exists in 2 days.
The project has already collected more than 20 million, I would also look at the statistics on investment in funds.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
UBOBANK - A CRYPTOBANK FOR ALL
Providing Baas for The Crypto-Community
Store, send, receive, transfer, exchange or invest with Ubobank – The bank for cryptocurrencies for the crypto community. Convenient and Bank-grade security for all transactions. Use Ubocard with Ubobank for purchases over 50 million stores world-wide with ATM facilities to withdraw your cryptocurrencies conveniently. Ubobank uses cold-vault technology to store your cryptocurrencies securely but gives you access to your vault safely without the risk for malicious hacking. Transfer funds between your Ubopay Application and Ubocard using Ubobank account securely and conveniently.
Will I have the opportunity to make a deposit at this bank?
Do you mean making a deposit and getting interest on it?
Are there any other goals for which a deposit is made?  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: