Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]💰💰💰 UBONIUM ICO WITH PRODUCTION- GRADE MVP! 💰💰💰 - page 8. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
UBOBANK - A CRYPTOBANK FOR ALL
Providing Baas for The Crypto-Community
Store, send, receive, transfer, exchange or invest with Ubobank – The bank for cryptocurrencies for the crypto community. Convenient and Bank-grade security for all transactions. Use Ubocard with Ubobank for purchases over 50 million stores world-wide with ATM facilities to withdraw your cryptocurrencies conveniently. Ubobank uses cold-vault technology to store your cryptocurrencies securely but gives you access to your vault safely without the risk for malicious hacking. Transfer funds between your Ubopay Application and Ubocard using Ubobank account securely and conveniently.
Will I have the opportunity to make a deposit at this bank?

You sure will! Once it is up and running anyone can sign up Smiley

What percentage will be credited to the deposit made to UBOBANK?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
All major pairs, for example:
BTC/USD  BTC/SGD  BTC/MYR

It seems that investments in UBOcoin will be profitable in the near future. Now every exchange has its own coin and as far as I know they all grow no worse than the market.
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
*Announcement*

UBOCOIN (UBO) will be listed on Ubonex exchange 15th june 2018

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
What pairs will be traded on this exchange?

All major pairs, for example:
BTC/USD  BTC/SGD  BTC/MYR

Activity: 486
Merit: 17
Ubonex is the Singapore Exchange? How did you manage to agree on cooperation with it?

Ubonex is actually the projects own exchange!  Grin

What are the daily turnover on this exchange?

The exchange has yet to be created but it will be up and running by the middle of this year should everything go to plan.

ETCF Funds are available from 15 March 2018 00:00PM UTC
How many people have already taken part in investing in these funds?

The uptake is slow but it is gaining traction.

Store, send, receive, transfer, exchange or invest with Ubobank – The bank for cryptocurrencies for the crypto community. Convenient and Bank-grade security for all transactions. Use Ubocard with Ubobank for purchases over 50 million stores world-wide with ATM facilities to withdraw your cryptocurrencies conveniently. Ubobank uses cold-vault technology to store your cryptocurrencies securely but gives you access to your vault safely without the risk for malicious hacking. Transfer funds between your Ubopay Application and Ubocard using Ubobank account securely and conveniently.

You sure will! Once it is up and running anyone can sign up Smiley
Activity: 476
*Announcement*

I think main as UBO/BTC, UBO/ETH, UBO/LTC...
What about UBO/USD?
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

I also liked this idea, I wonder how many people have already applied for participation?
I think this can attract new users and be a nice bonus for old participants.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
It seems that most investors prefer to invest money in the project itself.
Your opinion will change if you learn that in the funds invested, for example, 10 times more money  Roll Eyes But only developers can tell us about this.
Activity: 588
*Announcement*

Most likely the entire list of crypto-currency plus the tokens of funds.
Activity: 910
Do you mean making a deposit and getting interest on it?
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
More than 20 million collected at an early stage, really like the hard cap will be assembled.
It is interesting that the funds were collected evenly from large and from ordinary investors.
It turns out that both large and small investors view the project as attractive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Assuming that interest in the project will not fall, it is obvious that the hard cap will be collected.
Probably participants of the campaign bounty are very glad that the project is developing so rapidly.
Of course, I'm sure of it. This project will make many people richer. The best of course for large investors, they have the opportunity to become major holders of the project's tokens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
*EARN YOURSELF SOME UBOCOINS*

With the ETCF platform about to be opened up to investors, we are looking for people who are willing to help us review the trading platforms functionality!

All you need to do is buy any amount of ETCFs from our platform, and then review how easy/difficult you found the process, along with any constructive criticism that you may have! Please post these reviews on social media (Youtube, Medium, Twitter, etc) and share the link with the community and the team!

All participants who provide suitable reviews will receive 100 UBOCOINS as a thank you from the team :grin:

Please submit your expression of interest and your completed review to the below email address:
[email protected]
A good initiative. I plan to join in the near future. This airdrop looks interesting.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It took only 6 days from the start of trading, I think it will take some time to gather statistics.
I think at the moment most people are investing in the platform, since then there may not be such an opportunity. Investments in these funds will always be available.
Activity: 336
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

Maybe. Now because of the negative in the market there will be a temporary pause in this direction, and then there will be rapid growth.
The pressure of sellers is gradually becoming weaker. I think after altcoins are completely corrected, one can expect growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
UBONIUM Pre-Sale ended with over $11 mil raised from 1330 participants - info from site.
Impressive results, a small number of projects can boast of such fees.
I can say that the number of participants is also very significant. The circle of investors is quite wide, which is a good sign.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
DEV Can you please apply to Vicex? Its free to list coin. We just need 200 votes after you have listed the coin.
LISTING RULES! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

you can vote every 24 hours

for sign up follow this link: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=35c4e048-251b-4109-b5f467edf231
then vote on this site: https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing

For info :   VICex.io is tracking vote for IP+Account so do not create number of account and vote from same PC for same coin. Otherwise ACC may get banned before it got listed.
The first time I hear about your platform. The conditions for listing are attractive, but can you trust your platform?
Activity: 364
It took only 6 days from the start of trading, I think it will take some time to gather statistics.
Activity: 476
*Announcement*

Activity: 588
It seems that most investors prefer to invest money in the project itself.
Pages:
Jump to: