Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 28. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
It seems that Radchenko is doing very well advertising, I constantly see him on a visit to various top bloggers of crypto-currencies on Youtube. And this is very cool, since this person has an exaggerated influence in the world of crypto currency in Russia. Listen to him
The thing is they should promote it not only in Russia but all over the world, espessially in developed country. Seems like they are making that progress!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good news on Monday! UTToken has received "Positive" rating with "buy" recommendation at ICO rating review. Read full report: http://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/uttoken-rating-review/

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It seems that Radchenko is doing very well advertising, I constantly see him on a visit to various top bloggers of crypto-currencies on Youtube. And this is very cool, since this person has an exaggerated influence in the world of crypto currency in Russia. Listen to him
Activity: 196
Yes, I know that the price of tokens is always volatile. It decreases when the project is not successful. In this case I am waiting for the constant growth of their tokens. The ICO is very good and it is greatly supported.
In every bounty, we see how people who receive coins after ico, flee to sell them, and the price goes down. There will be also, and only after that there will be a steady growth.
Activity: 518
the moon
Can i ask some question ?
This project will become a Exchanger like HitBTC, Bittrex,.. ?
I very interested in about high end trading technology.
Thanks Dev Team
Yes ,according to managers and developers, this service will be better than the services specified by you.

The team shows it by their attitude to investors and everybody, who is just interested in the project.

I am watching how the information is constantly updating on their main page. For instance, you can see how many tokens were already sold.
So I'm not going to understand technology since 2009 and the project will only be launched?
but where was this technology used before?
i think this is upgraded technology with the addition of blockchain
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
I dont actually understand about token price. On the first price we se 800 per 1 epherium, that is, the mandatory price after the sale, or is it supposed  price or minimal?
This is only for ico. After this, when the coin is released to the stock exchange, the price may fall or may increase.

Yes, I know that the price of tokens is always volatile. It decreases when the project is not successful. In this case I am waiting for the constant growth of their tokens. The ICO is very good and it is greatly supported.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Activity: 966
Thanks Dev Team
Yes ,according to managers and developers, this service will be better than the services specified by you.

I am sure this is the most trusted ICO among those ones that exist today. United Traders offered real opportunities to solve the problems that hinder the positive development of the cryptocurrency market today (the liquidity of virtual currency, for example).
Their strong side is also the transparency of the project — each one can get the full information and become an investor.
Thanks Dev Team

The team shows it by their attitude to investors and everybody, who is just interested in the project.

I am watching how the information is constantly updating on their main page. For instance, you can see how many tokens were already sold.
So I'm not going to understand technology since 2009 and the project will only be launched?
I think they mean about trading technology, for traders.
Thanks Dev Team

Activity: 1064
Thanks Dev Team

I dont actually understand about token price. On the first price we se 800 per 1 epherium, that is, the mandatory price after the sale, or is it supposed  price or minimal?
This is only for ico. After this, when the coin is released to the stock exchange, the price may fall or may increase.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
UTT will be listed on the HitBTC exchange in December 28, 2017, and the plans for trading are clear and follow up and other larger exchanges are worth looking forward to. This method of publicity must be ideal. Kiss Roll Eyes
i hope that this project will be listed on another exchange like liqui. In best case in will be bittrex or poloniex
Activity: 336
UTT will be listed on the HitBTC exchange in December 28, 2017, and the plans for trading are clear and follow up and other larger exchanges are worth looking forward to. This method of publicity must be ideal. Kiss Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
This project has a number of experts to form a team of strength, the road map is very clear, its future is worth a fight for investors! It is suggested that the project team participate in a number of large international conferences to promote projects so as to attract more investors.
Activity: 518
the moon
Hope this project takes off, looks very solid.
it will. Strong team are behind this project so it will be successful anyway
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hope this project takes off, looks very solid.
Pages:
Jump to: