Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 32. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 101
Token sale has already  started! Number of tokens is limited, be the first to buy!
We have  already sold more than 30% of UTToken on pre sale phase!
Min pledge  is 0.1 ETH or 0.01 BTC ,  token price is 800 UTT =1 ETH.
Due to the Ethereum's growth, we have lowered the UTToken's price so it corresponds with the initially declared hard cap rate of 35 mln.$
For all the participants who have bought tokens during the presale, we’ve already done recalculation based on the new rate.
Please don’t forget about precautionary measures - we'll never send you an email with transaction details. The entire payment info is provided on our official website: https://uttoken.io/
Please don’t bother contacting our support service on Telegram or via our chat on the website if you face any issues.

i really hope UTT project run smoothly and will be success in pre-sale stage , i will support my part of money .
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
very promising project !!!  Smiley

I saw there is no translation in Indonesia on your website / announcement.
Thus I reserve the Indonesia translation if you need it.
Please send me PM or Email : [email protected]
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Oh yes! It is great event, I also find their instagram - https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/unitedtraders/

where is mercedeses and bmw? where is that rich traders?  i can see only hyundai  Grin

no one wants to show their richness:) well, or vice versa, they hope to get knowledge and buy those same Mercedeses and bmw
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Token sale has already  started! Number of tokens is limited, be the first to buy!
We have  already sold more than 30% of UTToken on pre sale phase!
Min pledge  is 0.1 ETH or 0.01 BTC ,  token price is 800 UTT =1 ETH.
Due to the Ethereum's growth, we have lowered the UTToken's price so it corresponds with the initially declared hard cap rate of 35 mln.$
For all the participants who have bought tokens during the presale, we’ve already done recalculation based on the new rate.
Please don’t forget about precautionary measures - we'll never send you an email with transaction details. The entire payment info is provided on our official website: https://uttoken.io/
Please don’t bother contacting our support service on Telegram or via our chat on the website if you face any issues.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So what we see — the ICO starts on November, 30. They plan to issue 65 million tokens, which you can buy not only for Ethereum, but for Bitcoins, USD and Euro. Since the last day of autum, you must not buy tokens for at least 70ETH. The minimal payment will be 0.1 Ethereum, which is close to 50 USD now.
Even the smallest investors can get their UTT!!!

3 hours and 20 minutes to start the Sale phase.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Guys, I have just got an email from United Traders. Here they remind that the pre-sale is almost over and offer to follow different information that exists on their site. As I see it, it is the good sign — soon the updates will apper. They also write this stuff: “UTToken (UTT) will be listed on HitBTC exchange starting December 28th, 2017.”
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
So what we see — the ICO starts on November, 30. They plan to issue 65 million tokens, which you can buy not only for Ethereum, but for Bitcoins, USD and Euro. Since the last day of autum, you must not buy tokens for at least 70ETH. The minimal payment will be 0.1 Ethereum, which is close to 50 USD now.
Even the smallest investors can get their UTT!!!
Activity: 490
So the updated information for us, waiting for it:)

1) The price of the token will be known 2 days before the ICO;
2) Max.cap is $ 50,000,000

DISTRIBUTION OF UNITED TRADERS TOKENS
They will do it as follows:
- 60% to investors;
- 20% to the team;
- 18% is fund;
- 2% for Bounty.
Tokens for UT team will be frozen for 1year, after which every 6 months they will be defrosted by 25%.

Wow, thank you for information.

What I do not understand is why the method of payment with credit card (when you buy tokens) is now blocked. Maybe you know why???

I hope they wish to make the commission less. However, the cool chance to make this operation with 0% commission exists – through United Traders account.

It's because too many fraud, in my opinion. That's why, payment by credit card is blocked.
any plans to restore the ability to pay via credit card?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
better make partnership with bancor or another dex, not with waves
i am not agree with you. Every partnership can help project became successful
Not every) I mean there are no bad partnerships but there those one which are like nothing at all
Yeap. any partnerships are the news. And as we know - news is almost always is the trigger to to rising the price
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
I think its dont care waves or tokens, both tokens has its problems
I think the founders had a very good experince of participating in such conferences and have agreed different future partnerships.
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

As for now - yes. But Anatoliy confirmed that in future this partnership can be possible.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I think its dont care waves or tokens, both tokens has its problems

Promotion and partnership are different things. Moreover it is very simle to issue the UTT coins on waves blockchain and then UTt will be dual blockchain coin. If it will be needed of course
UT dont accept waves token on ICO. So look like there are no partnership between them
As for now - yes. But Anatoliy confirmed that in future this partnership can be possible.

Promotion and partnership are different things. Moreover it is very simle to issue the UTT coins on waves blockchain and then UTt will be dual blockchain coin. If it will be needed of course
UT dont accept waves token on ICO. So look like there are no partnership between them
I found the photo of Anatoliy with Sasha Ivanov (Ceo Waves) at the conference in Asia. I suppose they have already discussed the partnership))
Ivanov never promote projects which make ICO not in Waves platform
Merit: 111
vite
I found the photo of Anatoliy with Sasha Ivanov (Ceo Waves) at the conference in Asia. I suppose they have already discussed the partnership))
i think that no reason to make partnership between UT and Waves platform
Ivanov never promote projects which make ICO not in Waves platform
Pages:
Jump to: