Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 31. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
What we can understand in worlds "high-end" company?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Just bought some tokens, one of the best traders team in Russia. Friendly and nice guys, only positive emotions on this project, hope you succeed!
Activity: 12
hmm, looks very interesting)
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
I'm very happy that I managed to buy a few coins)
Very bribed that because of the rise in the price of ethereum, it was decided to lower the price of the token. And adding tokens to other ico members who bought them before. It is evident that the team takes care of their tokenholders.
Activity: 378
Very cool and professional team. Several times he was contacted by telegram and by phone with the team members. Promptly answered all my questions. Respect!
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I'm very happy that I managed to buy a few coins)
Activity: 364
So what we see — the ICO starts on November, 30. They plan to issue 65 million tokens, which you can buy not only for Ethereum, but for Bitcoins, USD and Euro. Since the last day of autum, you must not buy tokens for at least 70ETH. The minimal payment will be 0.1 Ethereum, which is close to 50 USD now.
Even the smallest investors can get their UTT!!!

3 hours and 20 minutes to start the Sale phase.

Hi guys, I really believe, that  this project we be one of the best project this year. I wish you all the best.

While the company is going well, I would not want to praise the company, the project and managers)) Let's hope for further success! Good luck Smiley
Yes this project will definately become a success.ICO is just in the early stages and its doing really well.Good luck to the dev team
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How ICo is going for now? How much is collected?
most of projects reveal pre-sale results after end of presale or right before main ICO start. But we know that someone already invested in UT around 12k ETH
I hope the very big rise of the price just after ICO ended and tokens be listed on exchanges.
Activity: 574
The future is your Genome
most of projects reveal pre-sale results after end of presale or right before main ICO start. But we know that someone already invested in UT around 12k ETH
Activity: 490
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

Of course here is the link https://youtu.be/UmOp3yraCzQ, but as you understood it's more oriented on russian audience Grin
developers need promote UT project in english audience too
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
So what we see — the ICO starts on November, 30. They plan to issue 65 million tokens, which you can buy not only for Ethereum, but for Bitcoins, USD and Euro. Since the last day of autum, you must not buy tokens for at least 70ETH. The minimal payment will be 0.1 Ethereum, which is close to 50 USD now.

Hi guys, I really believe, that  this project we be one of the best project this year. I wish you all the best.

While the company is going well, I would not want to praise the company, the project and managers)) Let's hope for further success! Good luck Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

how long will the crowd-sale keep on going ,i just sell my eth and btc yestoday ,but i will buy back in cheap price to invest this project.

Uo to 24 of December. Welcome)
Activity: 117
Interesting project. I really want this project to be all right and all those who bought the coins received a good profit.
I wish this project a tremendous prosperity.
Activity: 37
very promising project !!!  Smiley

I saw there is no translation in Indonesia on your website / announcement.
Thus I reserve the Indonesia translation if you need it.
Please send me PM or Email : [email protected]

HI, thank you, seems like it can appear very soon)
Activity: 320
Merit: 104

how long will the crowd-sale keep on going ,i just sell my eth and btc yestoday ,but i will buy back in cheap price to invest this project.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
This looks quite impressive guys! Rarely do teams hold such events for their project. This draws my attention to UT!
The event really came out pretty impressive. UT draws more attention to itself, this is great news for everyone.

Are there any recordings available from the speeches of that event?
Activity: 560

Pages:
Jump to: