Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 3. (Read 79644 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The price doesn't make people be happy yet ... looks like it will be a good idea to forget about my tokens until end of the year Grin

So wait for the main stages that are planned and described in the roadmap. Maybe after some events, the demand for the UTT tokens will go up.

No need to wait for year end. If you can see the coinmarketcap now , you will realize that united Coin has began to rise and it is near 80 Cents.
Considering the lowering of all the alts and bitcoin itself, this is a very good value. From here it will go on, so time to accumulate more while its cheap.

It's over $1 already.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
The price doesn't make people be happy yet ... looks like it will be a good idea to forget about my tokens until end of the year Grin

So wait for the main stages that are planned and described in the roadmap. Maybe after some events, the demand for the UTT tokens will go up.

No need to wait for year end. If you can see the coinmarketcap now , you will realize that united Coin has began to rise and it is near 80 Cents.
Considering the lowering of all the alts and bitcoin itself, this is a very good value. From here it will go on, so time to accumulate more while its cheap.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This project without big hype like some projects from China. Amount of potential traders/holders not so much for good volume. UTT needs some big pump to get in "Gainers list" in coinmarketcap.com.

The pump must be really huge in order the utt tokens to get to the gainer's section of coinmarketcap. Do you want to promote it?  Wink

No, thanks, only after you )

And i think huge pump is not necessary, because that list always include a lot of non-famous tokens with small 24h trading volume.
Activity: 224
Merit: 107
This project without big hype like some projects from China. Amount of potential traders/holders not so much for good volume. UTT needs some big pump to get in "Gainers list" in coinmarketcap.com.

The pump must be really huge in order the utt tokens to get to the gainer's section of coinmarketcap. Do you want to promote it?  Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Does anybody know why the UTT trade volume is so low? It's about $10k daily. And the question to the team: will you do something about it? Maybe some incentives for traders?
Hi, we are trying to get listed on more exchanges, but can not talk about details now

Just bring the good news to the table! )
Rumours are not needed. Especially about the future big exchanges by volume.
Activity: 336
the team is very strong, I think they are very loaded now and make the project in full force.
the news will soon appear, and I'm sure they will be positive
Their information staff are also very detailed. It should be a good team, and the price will rise in the future.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Does anybody know why the UTT trade volume is so low? It's about $10k daily. And the question to the team: will you do something about it? Maybe some incentives for traders?
Hi, we are trying to get listed on more exchanges, but can not talk about details now
Activity: 364
the team is very strong, I think they are very loaded now and make the project in full force.
the news will soon appear, and I'm sure they will be positive
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
In fact it's due to absence of news Wink
However one of United traders's developper said that very soon they will make some upgrades and also they will reanimate theirs social medias  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 107
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
I know guys from UT and beleive them (really smart and honest guys), their plans will go alive and tokens will make x5-x10 in 2018, HODL!
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Hello, everybody!

After a short delay associated with some technical hiccups and organizational issues upon finishing the token sale, we are back again! It is high time to share the great news and plans.

UTToken news:

Distribution of tokens to all the participants of the campaign is successfully completed. At the moment we are busy with refunds to investors who failed to pass KYC procedure or broke buy limits.

According to terms of our whitepaper, all the unsold tokens were burned. Here you may find address of the special smart contact, where we’ve send them. So, currently total supply of UTT is 69 403 131.

For the moment our token is listed in cryptocurrency exchange HITbtc and traded to 3 major pairs: UTT/BTC, UTT/ETH, UTT/USDT. Our community often asks about new currency exchanges. Sorry, we cannot disclose such information, but we acknowledge that we do make some preparations and hold some negotiations.

United Traders news:

Currently we are deeply involved in development of new projects. New programmers and development engineers, community managers, designers and marketers joint our team.

A major part of the activity is addressed to cryptocurrency exchange UTEX. In a short while we are going to present OTC Desk which is to be engaged in fulfilling big orders by means of Smart Route technology aggregating liquidity from the largest trading platforms.

Special attention is given to UT Investment Marketplace. Over the next few days this “investments shop” will present conceptually new projects meticulously developed by our traders and analytics.

A great variety of interesting events and pleasant surprises is ahead! Stay tuned!
Peoples that are dumping UTT token now will cry when the price go up 3\4$ whitin three month...come back in april Wink

So it's better to buy now when the price is below $1. And I don't think that somebody will cry, they dump the tokens and forget about the project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
Peoples that are dumping UTT token now will cry when the price go up 3\4$ whitin three month...come back in april Wink

I agree with you, I am sure the UTT value will be high in the future, when considering campaign programs there is only a signature campaign, that's not too many participants, very few UTT tokens are given to participants, if in the future can be many interested, then the value could be more than $ 10.. Cheesy
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: