Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 8. (Read 79644 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 12
No reason for panic, it's a very strong team with a huge experience, everything will be alright Wink
UT Troll detected! Very strong team ? ))) not sure )
34 000к Tokens ( almost 34 000k $ ) - And this attitude to the investors. For me the accuracy and thoroughness have always been indicators of severity. At the moment they showed themselves as hoodlums who are not able to fulfill their promises and obligations.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
No reason for panic, it's a very strong team with a huge experience, everything will be alright Wink
sick argumentation bro
Activity: 14
Activity: 2
Quote from: coinmr
Quite strange. Most projects usually fulfill their obligations. Maybe they have some technical issue. Have you contacted their support team?
Yes, contacted. They have a vocabulary of 3 words - "Tomorrow", "Probably" ,"Wait". I can understand, but when it comes to money, trading, currency, everything should be very clear with the terms. You cannot just take and not to fulfill their obligations. At the moment my opinion about United Traders changed from neutral to negative. Deeply negative.

Why do not UTT give official statements?
Quote from: coinmr
Quite strange. Most projects usually fulfill their obligations. Maybe they have some technical issue. Have you contacted their support team?
Yes, contacted. They have a vocabulary of 3 words - "Tomorrow", "Probably" ,"Wait". I can understand, but when it comes to money, trading, currency, everything should be very clear with the terms. You cannot just take and not to fulfill their obligations. At the moment my opinion about United Traders changed from neutral to negative. Deeply negative.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We have met an overhelming demand for UTToken yesterday, more than 50% is sold.12 hours left
Great news that, project has collected 50 percent of the hard cap.

Noway! Big whales in last day! Amazing result! Still 11 hours! Hope will see more investings!!!
Where is my tokens!!!???  Huh

Did you bought UTT tokens during their tokens sale or did you participate in the bounty campaign?
token sale!
In the letter they promised to enroll them to 27.12 , but in fact there is nothing. And now begins... tomorrow, tomorrow, Tomorrow...

We have met an overhelming demand for UTToken yesterday, more than 50% is sold.12 hours left

Noway! Big whales in last day! Amazing result! Still 11 hours! Hope will see more investings!!!

Did you bought UTT tokens during their tokens sale or did you participate in the bounty campaign?
token sale!
In the letter they promised to enroll them to 27.12 , but in fact there is nothing. And now begins... tomorrow, tomorrow, Tomorrow...

Good evening to everyone, I wanted to remind you that it's been 3 hours already .... Kiss

Good evening to you too! What do you want to say? Three hours from or to what?
Good evening to everyone, I wanted to remind you that it's been 3 hours already .... Kiss
Activity: 602
Merit: 15

United team told that they will work even if project won't achieve hard cap. So, when funds and investors will see the finished product, money flow will increase.

The project needs to try hard to achieve the hard cap. It's not so easy from the first glance. They collected almost half of the hard cap. The nice result even if there are no additional contributions made in the next 9 hours.
They need to do more marketing!

United team told that they will work even if project won't achieve hard cap. So, when funds and investors will see the finished product, money flow will increase.

The project needs to try hard to achieve the hard cap. It's not so easy from the first glance. They collected almost half of the hard cap. The nice result even if there are no additional contributions made in the next 9 hours.
Activity: 364

Activity: 280
Merit: 120
I was sad that the project collected 30% of the planned, but the last day was hot and we already have more than half of the hard cup.

I feel this is not the limit  Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
as i know someone invest 12k eth with 35% bonus
it was one investor or investment fund?

what's the difference between large investor and fund? The result is the project has approached the financial goal. Yesterday United has raised only 33% of hard cap, today — 52%.
I think everything will depend on the amount of investment!
Activity: 364

what's the difference between large investor and fund? The result is the project has approached the financial goal. Yesterday United has raised only 33% of hard cap, today — 52%.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Pages:
Jump to: