Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 5. (Read 79644 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
UTT is affected by all the coins of the general transfer.
But unlike the others it has very much contained losses compared to many other coins. It is a good omen for a rocket restart
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
Quote from: Nelly.G0211

you are joking, right?)) yes, the united traders team consists of professionals, that's for sure. they are in this business for almost 10 years. and before asking such questions, you'd better read at least the description of the project and its team, otherwise you look stupid. no offence.
no... jokes isnt my streight side!
May be they are prof. traiders! But like a ICO and Crypto founders - they are not so good ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
Today it is a good day to buy UTT. I believe that in 2018 it will give us great satisfaction

Why u think so? It's a russian project and i know, that some traders don't  like russian coins. But if devs are professional, than coin can make huge moves.
Where i can find more details about UTT ? (i read roadmap)
Are you think UT is a professionals ?

you are joking, right?)) yes, the united traders team consists of professionals, that's for sure. they are in this business for almost 10 years. and before asking such questions, you'd better read at least the description of the project and its team, otherwise you look stupid. no offence.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?

Whats next for UTT? Give us some good news to look forward to!
Today it is a good day to buy UTT. I believe that in 2018 it will give us great satisfaction

Why u think so? It's a russian project and i know, that some traders don't  like russian coins. But if devs are professional, than coin can make huge moves.
Are you think UT is a professionals ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 25

Quote from: CryptoWhaler
and this will drive up UTT price.
Now we want Bittrex or Binance!
ahah )) are you kiding us ? )))  Up ? Really ? )
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
UTT is finally on coinmarketcap.com!
Have been waiting for this for sometime now.
Now its easier to attract new buyers and hopefully some whales into UTT and this will drive up UTT price.
Now we want Bittrex or Binance!
Activity: 308
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
In my personal account of United Traders i dont see my token, so i would like to know when the tokens will be distribuite? There is someone that have details?

Bounty payments start the 22nd. I asked through PM.
This is great news. I believe this project and a team of professionals does their job. Bounties would immediately bring down the course. Anatoly - krasava!

oh, thanks for the information, friend. i wasn't nervous about the bounty distribution, the managers of the project are very transparent and responsible, real professionals. i think a lot of people have noticed that. but still, it's good to know that everything is according to plan.
but still, does anyone know about the markets? when is the ut token going to hit them?
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
In my personal account of United Traders i dont see my token, so i would like to know when the tokens will be distribuite? There is someone that have details?

This is great news. I believe this project and a team of professionals does their job. Bounties would immediately bring down the course. Anatoly - krasava!
Activity: 560
Merit: 253

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Strange things around UTT///

What are they? Please don't keep your thoughts in secret. The community must know if something is wrong going on with the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
How/When do i get the refund of my ETH deposit. Since I am US citizen, I do not pass KYC and cannot participate in this ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
All withdrawals will be fulfilled after 25 January

Does this mean that everyone must see their UTT tokens in the dashboard on the website or it means that only after 25 of January you will add tokens to the dashboard?

UT Token is being traded on HITBTC already. So who is selling the token, as very few were distributed? Or is it that the ICO investors received their tokens and these are being traded on the exchange.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Do you think Qash and United Traders are competitor ?
What are the strengths and the weaknesses of each ?
Activity: 210
All withdrawals will be fulfilled after 25 January

Does this mean that everyone must see their UTT tokens in the dashboard on the website or it means that only after 25 of January you will add tokens to the dashboard?
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: