Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 33. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

Coins will give an advantage in trade. So why do you think that they shouldn't grow? If the project will be successful, people will buy tokens to make the commission less
you mean that user can pay transactions fees on platform?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
its good that we can read something about team
i think this is  one of the most important things when i do searching about project
yups this project is proud of the ICO members taht specialized in
their respective field and they're professional skills are behind this big
project taht for sure will bloom in the history of cryptocurrency

Stay strong and stand still Coz the Future for United Traders is almost success

Long live guys

Thank you!
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
its good that we can read something about team
i think this is  one of the most important things when i do searching about project
yups this project is proud of the ICO members taht specialized in
their respective field and they're professional skills are behind this big
project taht for sure will bloom in the history of cryptocurrency

Stay strong and stand still Coz the Future for United Traders is almost success

Long live guys
Activity: 196
What's the point in tokens? What will ensure their growth? They are just like candy wrappers that will have a value only inside the UT company.
Coins will give an advantage in trade. So why do you think that they shouldn't grow? If the project will be successful, people will buy tokens to make the commission less
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
It's funny how in the Russian thread there have been a few inconvenient questions, that have been deleted without an answer. I will duplicate them here.

1. During the September-October period the cryptocurrency fond of the United Traders company has received a 2% profit. Compared to the 30% of btc price increase. Why should we invest money into ICO, that earns less than a novice?
2. In his ICO-videos on YouTube Anatoly Radchenko tells that a platform must be based on an innovative technology for the society's sake. Instead we get a centralized project, that belongs to UT company. Are we just collecting money for Anatoly's team and for his news website about trading and for a potential exchange?
3. What's the point in tokens? What will ensure their growth? They are just like candy wrappers that will have a value only inside the UT company.
4. Collecting nearly 40 millions of dollars for an online-service? Seriously? While the revolutionary projects like OMG collect 25 million, Qtum - 15,6 millions, NEO - even less than 1 million of dollars...  Wink
Tokens will be used inside the platform and, due to this, have value for users. All your assumptions have no basis. Where are the facts, the links?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You are exactly right! Even despite the fact ICO is goin well they don't neglect their clients.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Today 2 managers from United Traders call me after registration and ask about few things) It's really great and sympathetic management  Roll Eyes
It's like how serious a company should take care of its image and clients!
I had the same after registration. They always are in touch. Very cool approach to the clients
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Today 2 managers from United Traders call me after registration and ask about few things) It's really great and sympathetic management  Roll Eyes
It's funny how in the Russian thread there have been a few inconvenient questions, that have been deleted without an answer. I will duplicate them here.

1. During the September-October period the cryptocurrency fond of the United Traders company has received a 2% profit. Compared to the 30% of btc price increase. Why should we invest money into ICO, that earns less than a novice?
2. In his ICO-videos on YouTube Anatoly Radchenko tells that a platform must be based on an innovative technology for the society's sake. Instead we get a centralized project, that belongs to UT company. Are we just collecting money for Anatoly's team and for his news website about trading and for a potential exchange?
3. What's the point in tokens? What will ensure their growth? They are just like candy wrappers that will have a value only inside the UT company.
4. Collecting nearly 40 millions of dollars for an online-service? Seriously? While the revolutionary projects like OMG collect 25 million, Qtum - 15,6 millions, NEO - even less than 1 million of dollars...  Wink
Where we can see proof of this information? As about tokens, every ico has tokens , it’s like futures, nobody knows when it will grow up
Activity: 69

How this partnership will be helpful for both projects? Or to put it better, how they can help each other?
/quote]
I think as minimum more people would know about this couple and should have more respect!
How this partnership will be helpful for both projects? Or to put it better, how they can help each other?
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
United Traders has joined Hyperledger Foundation!
“We are veterans of financial markets and have developed top notch software packages for professional traders, algorithmic trading, and market-making,” said Dmitry Belousov, Partner at United Traders. “We’ve been studying blockchain technology since 2013 and see it as promising and highly appreciate its potential for further development. Becoming a member of Hyperledger, a consortium unifying leaders of financial progress is a big step for us. This step gives us opportunities for cooperation, exchange of technologies and building new partnerships.”

it is pretty good that developers already announced two partnership. Do you plan to make another partnerships with crypto projects like AdEx or Bancor?
Merit: 111
vite
Guys, do you know something about collected funds on presale?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hi everybody, don't forget to follow our blog on Medium. We've just posted more photos from UTconference . https://medium.com/@Uttoken.io
Nice to hear how many new investors and adviser has going United traders.  Just believe that this is going to make United trader one of the best project to invest in this December. Wish the team well as they work together to make this project a successful one.
So many flattering words about the company. I hope they will not let down people who rely on them. And there are all the prerequisites for this.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Hi everybody, don't forget to follow our blog on Medium. We've just posted more photos from UTconference . https://medium.com/@Uttoken.io
Nice to hear how many new investors and adviser has going United traders.  Just believe that this is going to make United trader one of the best project to invest in this December. Wish the team well as they work together to make this project a successful one.
United Traders has joined Hyperledger Foundation!
“We are veterans of financial markets and have developed top notch software packages for professional traders, algorithmic trading, and market-making,” said Dmitry Belousov, Partner at United Traders. “We’ve been studying blockchain technology since 2013 and see it as promising and highly appreciate its potential for further development. Becoming a member of Hyperledger, a consortium unifying leaders of financial progress is a big step for us. This step gives us opportunities for cooperation, exchange of technologies and building new partnerships.”

Activity: 196
Thank you for this information, but i wanna say about token price. In bounty thread said that 1 UTT = 0.5$ on presale stage. So on main ico token price will be a bit expensive
Do you know something about bonuses on pre-sale and main ICO?

Pre-sale ends in less than two days.  Here is how current discounts are structured.  I do not know what if any discount will be offered after pre-sale.
Pages:
Jump to: